★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ios supersmash bros game

07-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Ios supersmash bros game

Since the ps vita is getting a sony style supersmash bros game why not have an ios themed one? Fight as angry birds characters, the doodler from doodle jump, om nom from cut the rope... You know what? Nevermind this actually sounds pretty terrible lol...

Edit: Decided to make a concept picture because I was bored. Not that great but I made it on my ipad so don't expect much... Also added the infinity blade guy just cause...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(1).jpg
Views:	8
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	45083  

Last edited by handintoaster; 07-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.
07-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by handintoaster View Post
Since the ps vita is getting a sony style supersmash bros game why not have an ios themed one? Fight as angry birds characters, the doodler from doodle jump, om nom from cut the rope... You know what? Nevermind this actually sounds pretty terrible lol...
Then why make the topic?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

07-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
That's actually a bad-ass idea. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
It would be a good idea except other than Angry Birds people aren't attached to iOS game Brands.
07-08-2012, 06:40 PM
I like that idea a lot but prob not feasible because of copyright issues
07-08-2012, 09:24 PM
There are so many things bad with the idea I'm not going to list them.
07-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Nintendo owned the rights to the vast majority of the characters appearing in SSB; what you propose might be fun but isn't feasable. Unless you want to learn how to use Fighter Maker or MUGEN, that is.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Obviously not all ios characters would be in the game but it wouldn't be the first time where characters from other ios games showed up in another game by a different developer. An example would be john gore from minigore showing up in the game sway bike baron showing up in minigore... Since most ios developers are indie it wouldn't be hard asking them to beable to use their characters. So that wouldn't be a problem.Touch controls would be the biggest concern.
07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
a couple ideas:
regret from zenonia
any character from battleheart
a character from zombieville or zombieville 2
the two characters from heros lore 3 (like sora and riku kind of)
the guy from vr mission (like snake)
the guy from hybrid
a geosociety trainer with the 3 main geomonsters
arno from the game arno
gravity guy
fragger
a shooter from modern combat
the guy from nova
the ninja from omg pirates
urban ninja
the league of evil or loe2 hero and villian(guy with the lightsaber type thing) and maybe scientist

jetpack joyride
angry birds
guys from brutal streets
the buddy from kick the buddy