★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stardunk Gold ->free

07-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Stardunk Gold ->free

I'm posting this since no one else has. It goes free every now and then. It's by Godzillab, the iBlastMoki devs...correct me if I'm wrong, but iBlast Moki was, perhaps, the first game on the AppStore that let you create and share your own levels.

Anyway, I find this game mindless fun...having just installed it on my 4S and pulling my profile from GC (I had played it on my iPod 2), I see I'm apparently 1001st in the world.

So yeah, this game can be addictive. It's a 2d aim and shoot multiplayer arcade basketball game...I guess I should have mentioned that up front.
07-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I'm posting this since no one else has. It goes free every now and then. It's by Godzillab, the iBlastMoki devs...correct me if I'm wrong, but iBlast Moki was, perhaps, the first game on the AppStore that let you create and share your own levels.

Anyway, I find this game mindless fun...having just installed it on my 4S and pulling my profile from GC (I had played it on my iPod 2), I see I'm apparently 1001st in the world.

So yeah, this game can be addictive. It's a 2d aim and shoot multiplayer arcade basketball game...I guess I should have mentioned that up front.
Mindless fun, yuppers this game is fun. I like the sounds and if you like basketball, it fills the need to get the ball into the hoop. Recommended!

Someone please link this please.

Edit thanks Royce!

Last edited by Connector; 07-08-2012 at 03:35 PM.
07-08-2012, 03:31 PM

07-08-2012, 04:19 PM
a long, long, time ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, i was hooked to this neat, simple game. i think i also unlocked almost everything in the shop as well. ah, the times.. the sweet times.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!