★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

When Pigs Fly -> Free!

07-08-2012, 10:33 PM
When Pigs Fly -> Free!

Looks like a decent Tiny Wings clone. Can't post the link from my iPod, however.
07-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Looks like a decent Tiny Wings clone. Can't post the link from my iPod, however.
Man, ninjackid, you are on a roll tonight!!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with you...

This game plays like tiny wings, so if you like that kind of game, you should download this game. The graphics are good on my ipad, and I just played a bit, but there were alligators that you have to evade on the track, and I got munched by one. It was hilarious.

I'm not too much of a tiny wings fan, more of a shmup fanboy, but if you like this genre of games, I would pick it up. The file size is very small and the gameplay is tight.

07-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Man, ninjackid, you are on a roll tonight!!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with you...

This game plays like tiny wings, so if you like that kind of game, you should download this game. The graphics are good on my ipad, and I just played a bit, but there were alligators that you have to evade on the track, and I got munched by one. It was hilarious.

I'm not too much of a tiny wings fan, more of a shmup fanboy, but if you like this genre of games, I would pick it up. The file size is very small and the gameplay is tight.
Haha! Yep, I don't know what's with me tonight, but I'm in a mood to try out all these free games that I see in AppShopper!

Just played a couple rounds, too, and again, solid impressions!
07-08-2012, 11:11 PM

07-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Haha! Yep, I don't know what's with me tonight, but I'm in a mood to try out all these free games that I see in AppShopper!

Just played a couple rounds, too, and again, solid impressions!
You'll know it's become a problem if you have to buy a 2 Terabyte external drive because your 500 gig internal is running out of space
07-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
You'll know it's become a problem if you have to buy a 2 Terabyte external drive because your 500 gig internal is running out of space
You know, I would be happy with a 500 gb ipad, but probably by that time, the games will be 100 gb each...
07-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Cute stuff but nothing comes close to Tiny Wings.
P.S: required iOS 5 and above to run.