★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Blitz -> Free!

07-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Zombie Blitz -> Free!

This isn't a bad little dual-stick shooter. Simplistic graphics and typical zombie DSS gameplay, but it's polished enough that I would recommend it to a DSS fan. Just played a couple rounds so it might get worse or better, but not bad for free!
07-08-2012, 11:08 PM

07-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
This isn't a bad little dual-stick shooter. Simplistic graphics and typical zombie DSS gameplay, but it's polished enough that I would recommend it to a DSS fan. Just played a couple rounds so it might get worse or better, but not bad for free!
Very odd game. Unfortunately, it is not universal, which somewhat dampened my play. But it is odd, because it is zombie based, and then all of a sudden other animals like oppossums, snails, rats, etc show up out of nowhere.

Would like to nominate this game for dual stick shooter of the year.... Not! Haha, but it sure did give me a chuckle with the odd animals it throws in there.
07-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Very odd game. Unfortunately, it is not universal, which somewhat dampened my play. But it is odd, because it is zombie based, and then all of a sudden other animals like oppossums, snails, rats, etc show up out of nowhere.

Would like to nominate this game for dual stick shooter of the year.... Not! Haha, but it sure did give me a chuckle with the odd animals it throws in there.
Yeah, I noticed that! Pretty random stuff! But hey, what other game has zombie opossums and snails? xD

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.