★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: George of the Jungle ..........wawoooo what a game FUN

07-09-2012, 03:00 AM
George of the Jungle ..........wawoooo what a game FUN

just happened to see this game george of the jungle. this is lovely guys. bought it and it was all fun

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/george-of-the-jungle/id493520954?mt=8
07-09-2012, 03:25 AM
You know you can say 'i'm the dev and heres my game', its much better than pretending you just found this game by accident.

07-09-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You know you can say 'i'm the dev and heres my game', its much better than pretending you just found this game by accident.
You know it's obvious you're the dev. Just be honest with us here. We can tell when you're lyin'. Maybe you're having trouble because the game is terrible. I remember being one of the 15 people who ever bought it when it first came out, and it got deleted real quick! Remember being disappointed and hoped it would be good, but....not so much......
07-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Checked it out on itunes, looks like yet another angry birds clone. But again the initial post by Alston Curry just puts me off the game completely.

Its funny, you see it all the time these fake 'hey i just happened to find this one game amongst the 1000's in the app store, i havent ever posted here before despite many great iOS games but just wanted to mention this single great game i've found....' but why do devs/friends of devs do this ?

Its utterly stupid, are people really gonna go 'GREAT find ! I'll buy this asap'. Its just funny (and stupid) how some people are.
07-09-2012, 04:39 AM
someone gonna get sued
07-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Checked it out on itunes, looks like yet another angry birds clone. But again the initial post by Alston Curry just puts me off the game completely.

Its funny, you see it all the time these fake 'hey i just happened to find this one game amongst the 1000's in the app store, i havent ever posted here before despite many great iOS games but just wanted to mention this single great game i've found....' but why do devs/friends of devs do this ?

Its utterly stupid, are people really gonna go 'GREAT find ! I'll buy this asap'. Its just funny (and stupid) how some people are.
Yeah, I know! And right you are! I've always marveled at that myself! (rolling my eyes and laughing)
07-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Wo wo

O hello guyssssss........
First I am not a developer - just a gaming freak
second - When i joined toucharcade forum, I was thinking what should i share here.
I had this george game in my ipad which i liked when played first probably because of childhood george craze.
Third, the words i first use in my first post. then ignore it m a lerner
new to forums
welcome me(((
I visited lately otherwise i could have answer all sooooooooooo beforeeeee.

well its ok.
07-12-2012, 12:33 AM
I bought this, it's rubbish.

It also taught my daughter a several new curse words due to the 'colourful' language involved.

Avoid
07-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
I bought this, it's rubbish.

It also taught my daughter a several new curse words due to the 'colourful' language involved.

Avoid
Wawoooo what a fun game!