★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Time Ducks -> Free!

07-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Time Ducks -> Free!

One of the most insane games you will ever play. Don't believe me, check out the trailer on youtube; probably the craziest trailer ever made!

This has my personal seal of approval as the unofficial TouchArcade Bizarre games afficianado.

Ignore the description saying it's 99 cents; it's free in the appstore, or just wait an hour or two.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
07-09-2012, 11:09 PM
and the trailer, which is MAGIC

http://youtu.be/ig8rNAazEww

Soory, tried to embed the video but either I don't know how or I was choosing an invalid video size.

If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.

Last edited by Greyskull; 07-09-2012 at 11:17 PM.
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
You beat me to it was about to make a new thread , so is the game Frogger style ?
07-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
You beat me to it was about to make a new thread , so is the game Frogger style ?
No...well, yes, in a way. It's a combo scoring based path finding game (Flight Control genre). You guide animals across the street whilst avoiding traffic (there's the Frogger comparison). Certain animal combos build up a point multiplier. And th3ere are all sorts of different combos. Duck-Duck-Duck would get you a three of a kind combo; Llama-Fox-Masterduck is an ascending point value combo...then higher tier animal are released, and they can be paired with the lower tier animals...it gets pretty damn complicated. The best part of the game is its insanity though. Just click through the U.I.; believe me, 10 minutes of fumbling around in this game will convince you that the devs were tripping hard when they designed this.

07-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Yeah this is great. One of those games that I wish I hadn't played yet because it is so great to discover how good it is. Highly recommended.
07-10-2012, 04:16 PM
I adore Time Ducks. It'd be silly not to pick it up for free.

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage