★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aurora Feint II

11-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Aurora Feint II

I know there was a thread on this somewhere else, but I don't see it.

I'm surprised that no one here seems very excited about Aurora Feint. I think it's great so far and well worth the $8. I haven't seen the lag that others have. It works perfectly so far and it's much more polished than the free version. The online mode it very complete too.

I really think that if the free version didn't come out so long ago, people here would be much more excited about it.

it's definitely one of my favorite games right now.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
11-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to Renare
Yeah, I played the free version to the point of no interest anymore... So I didn't feel the desire to take the plunge onthis one. Glad to hear you like it though

The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound. That is why some people may appear bright, until you hear them speak.

11-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
I know there was a thread on this somewhere else, but I don't see it.

I'm surprised that no one here seems very excited about Aurora Feint. I think it's great so far and well worth the $8. I haven't seen the lag that others have. It works perfectly so far and it's much more polished than the free version. The online mode it very complete too.

I really think that if the free version didn't come out so long ago, people here would be much more excited about it.

it's definitely one of my favorite games right now.
Agreed!
its a great game! Well worth the 8 bucks and i love the online mode!

"Insert generic signature here"
11-23-2008, 10:06 PM
BTW, my name on there is Thatone.

Someone took NotYou. I'm guessing it's someone that was in this forum. If I find them in the game, I'm starting a war.

11-23-2008, 10:28 PM
downloading on ipod as i type :P
11-24-2008, 12:28 AM
I got this 2 days ago, I haven't really had much of a chance to play it though. What sort of multiplayer has it got?
11-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I really don't think it was worth it to buy for the $8 considering I get *almost* all the same features in the first one for free. But, I paid for it anyway and considered it a donation to the developers because I like their games, haha.:P

Had anyone else made AF: The Arena, I would've paid maybe $4 at the most :P

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I really don't think it was worth it to buy for the $8 considering I get *almost* all the same features in the first one for free. But, I paid for it anyway and considered it a donation to the developers because I like their games, haha.:P

Had anyone else made AF: The Arena, I would've paid maybe $4 at the most :P
That's exactly what I'm talking about. If that free version wasn't around first, I bet everyone would be raving about this.

Personally, I think it was worth it. The overall gameplay is better and the online play makes it really great.

11-24-2008, 04:02 AM
I really wanted to love this game but I think my post from the other thread sums it all up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
It's lag-alicious and buggy as hell. Will also crash constantly, mostly when battling ghost players.
But they totally revamped the skills (now called weapons) so they are actually pretty useful now.
My honest opinion is that this isn't really an 8 dollar game, at least not yet, there is still much work to do.

Unless you were a total fan of Aurora Feint: The Beginning and played it constantly I would hold on to my money until they start fixing the issues.