App description: ***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD GAME APP IN GERMANY, UK AND FRANCE *****
***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD APP IN GERMANY AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES *****

The successful EMERGENCY series now available for your iPad!

Command fire brigades, rescue services and police forces in a rescue strategy game with realistic graphics! Fight against fires, save lives and eliminate terrorists - in 13 elaborate missions!

Have you got the makings of a head of operations?

FEATURES:
- 13 disaster scenarios (plane crash, train accident, meteor impact and many more)
- 18 units (water tender, turntable ladder vehicle, rescue helicopter and many more)
- Realistic and detailed graphics
- Gameplay optimized for the touchscreen
- Game center support with highscores and achievements

The missions have a high gaming value, because there is always a possibility to receive even more points and to climb right up into the top lists. Play all of the missions, win all of the gold medals and compare your skill to other players!

www.world-of-emergency.com
www.facebook.com/worldofemergency

Baracus's comments:

Only 69p - bashing buy now
07-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Double post

Last edited by iJoashFoo; 07-21-2012 at 08:56 PM.
07-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duss321 View Post
Keep cooling the buildings next to buildings who are on fire and dont send the paramedics to the injured people. Instead use the traumahelicopter to pick injured people up and put them down next to the paramedics.
Thank you! wasn't aware that cooling was that important though. The missions prior to this didn't require me to cool anything at all.

07-16-2012, 02:55 PM
lol @ a "game" where all you do is click things in the only order you're allowed.

this is like paying for the privilege to watch paint dry.
07-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Apart from the first stage, you don't have to follow a single order. This is a game where quick planning, efficiency and reactions matter, and thats fun for some.

On the same note, I could call Tetris a game where you just move falling bricks or Grand Trurismo a game where you just get from point A to point B.
09-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Saving the president mission

It seems to have trouble complete the saving the president mission. I did try my best to get speed bonus in treat the victims and save the president task but it seems to be buggy. Anyone experienced the same issue with this mission?

Please notice that I got gold medals in all the other missions.

Thanks in advance for your help!
09-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oplakiaz View Post
It seems to have trouble complete the saving the president mission. I did try my best to get speed bonus in treat the victims and save the president task but it seems to be buggy. Anyone experienced the same issue with this mission?

Please notice that I got gold medals in all the other missions.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Check my post on the earlier page.
12-13-2012, 03:17 AM
With the price down to 0,89 I'll pick this up. I've been curious about the Emergency games for a while.
12-13-2012, 07:40 AM
The app is crashing on me when purchasing the new levels, it charged me but then it crashed. Im running the game on an ipad 2 on ios 5.1.1.

I even rebooted the ipad with all the apps on the taskbar closed and even thought it says I already purchased it when I try activating the purchase it crashes again.a

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
12-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I tried installing the game on my other device, an ipad 4th gen 64gb on the latest ios 6 with tons of space in it and it also crashed after verifying the inapp purchase. The regular levels are working fine as far as I can tell.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
12-13-2012, 09:57 AM
on the german store, there are a lot of 1 star reports due to crashes on the iap !

....basically do not iap until the next version(update) comes out, would seem to be a good plan

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"