★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Propeller Dog is my new favorite iPhone game app!

07-11-2012, 01:48 AM
My new favorite iPhone game app!

Last edited by Super_Cross; 07-11-2012 at 09:53 PM.
07-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Oh man, sometimes these things are almost physically painful...

DBC

I could never give up.
07-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Is there a video for this?
07-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Cross View Post
I've always been fond of dogs and airplanes. But who knew that some gaming company would actually come up with a game app that has these two random things together. Have you guys heard of Propeller Dog? It's basically a dog flying a plane. The goal of the game is to make Propeller Dog fly as far as you can, but of course there are obstacles in the way, and what can be more random than evil flying squirrels? Told you this game's awesome.
You have totally put me off ever buying this game. Look around the forum, its normal to list new games which are out. You dont have to come out with the BS about 'hey guys i just found this single game amongst many other 100000's....'

Stop pretending you just found this 'amazing game' , so amazing you cant even list any pictures (Its not to hard to look at another thread to see how they've done it).

I'm avoiding this 100% if this is the type of BS marketing you use

Edit - Check out his other 2 posts, its embarassing, they're all the same..

"I was recently looking for a new Android game app when I accidentally stumbled upon this cool fun game called Trigger Happy. The game lets you record your own action video with the use of 3D weapons and high-quality sound effects – which make you the First Person Shooter in your own film!"

and the other..

"I love my cats but sometimes they can get so boring. All they do is sleep, sleep, and sleep. When they’re awake, I also can’t always play with them because it’s either I’m busy or they like doing things on their own. Cats are really complicated housemates if you ask me. So how can you make your pet cats less boring? Ever heard of XLR8? It turns your boring cat into a wickedly amazing supercar!"

What a joke