★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JNA Mobile
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: PhRONIX is a retro-futuristic themed physics puzzler requiring timing, precision, and brain power.

Need more levels? Use the level editor to create and share levels or just check out what other people have done. There are hundreds available!

JNA Mobile's comments:
PhRONIX is out now... click for iTunes link!

It's a physics puzzle game with a kicking techno soundtrack, and a diverse range of challenges. Best of all you can build your own levels and share them on the net!

07-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Now for the bad news .... the service that hosts the player levels has gone down. Occasionally it will still work and its supposed to be getting fixed, but as of now (launch day), you can't load/save levels to/from the net.

This comes after a lengthy review process for using game centre nick names for level creation but not having a leader board. After weeks of waiting for Apple to check if this was okay, I ended up resubmitting with a highscore mechanism.

In the long term I'll be creating my own server to host levels, but for now you will have to enjoy the levels we have created (or use the good old pass 'n' play for sharing levels ).

Note that you can still play the normal levels and create your own levels, they just won't be saved to the servers.

Looks like this project has had a bit of bad luck, however I hope some of you consider giving it a shot.

John A from JNA Mobile

Last edited by JNA Mobile; 07-11-2012 at 03:39 AM.
07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Finally. Been waiting for this game. Bought. Hope the server will be fixed soon.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
07-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Thanks for your continued support. I'm also really hoping the server is back up soon!

Let me know if you have any tips or suggestions. Already planned is a removal of holding to charge (to be replaced with tap to charge).