• Publisher: Jakov Fustin
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 26.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you like word games? Or do you just need a 5 minute break from work? Either way, Anagramix - word up! is your medicine.

Arrange letters to create words and make sure you do it in time. The faster you are, the more points you'll get. As you progress, the difficulty will grow, so don't get too comfortable too soon. Improve your skill and see how far you can get. For more challenge, unlock all of the achievements and compare yourself with others on Game Center.

Person A: "Nothing beats learning and having fun at the same time."
Person B: "Word up."

FEATURES:
- 15000 words for you to guess.
- 5 leaderboards and 11 achievements to unlock.
- Beautiful UI with 4 relaxing themes to choose from.

PRESS:
appPicker: "The graphics are quite surprising, and the overall experience is very polished and sleek."
12-14-2014, 05:45 AM
I downloaded it, it looks really nice.
12-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Btw, the game is also available on Android. You can get it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nose.anagramix

P.S. LOL, some people are telling me how they can't guess even the simplest words (e.g. "point", "court", "photo") in the beginning, and that it kinda makes them feel stupid (but not in a serious way, of course). Sorry about that, my intention was to only make your 5 mins in the restroom be fun instead of boring, nothing else.
12-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello everybody!

Version 1.1 was released today. It adds full support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. You can fully enjoy the game on your new devices now.
01-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Yay, version 1.3 got released earlier today.

It adds 11 engaging achievements and 3 new relaxing themes to better match your mood. Also, the dictionary was upgraded and now features 15000 words. Do you know 15000 words? No, really.. do you?? Just kidding, of course you do! :-)

Let's play Anagramix - word up!
02-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi everybody!

appPicker has just published a review of Anagramix - word up! Check it out.