Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The interface and the whole interaction must be really improved I think. Maybe I was spoiled by Outwitters amazing system...
Old 07-11-2012, 09:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Streaker View Post
Time is money. It could ultimately cost you more than "a fvckin' dollar" if joining and playing are difficult and progress is interminably slow. Just sayin.
i'm sure taking fifteen [if that] seconds to check if you have any turns will really burn a hole in your pocket.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I only wish I knew if I'm waiting for the servers or another player to make their move. Anyone wanna start a 2 player game with me and find out?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Man I was excited for this game, it even was going to break my rule of no iPhone only game on my iPad (an exception I have only made in the past for Kairosoft games as I only own iPads and hate playing games in 2X zoom).

Honestly though, I am seeing way too many red flags that are making me change my once throwing money at the screen in anticipation to now largely disappoint with everything I am hearing, or rather reading. Too many cons are adding up in the column and not a whole lot of checks from all these initial replies. I wanted this game, but I think now that I am going to have to pass, at least until the game ready. As it stands from all the impressions, this game seems like it was released too early and should have had more online features available at launch and that online ironed out properly, particularly given its online only nature.

I'll have to add this to my watch list sadly. Darn, I really was really looking forward to this game...
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Man I was excited for this game, it even was going to break my rule of no iPhone only game on my iPad (an exception I have only made in the past for Kairosoft games as I only own iPads and hate playing games in 2X zoom).

Honestly though, I am seeing way too many red flags that are making me change my once throwing money at the screen in anticipation to now largely disappoint with everything I am hearing, or rather reading. Too many cons are adding up in the column and not a whole lot of checks from all these initial replies. I wanted this game, but I think now that I am going to have to pass, at least until the game ready. As it stands from all the impressions, this game seems like it was released too early and should have had more online features available at launch and that online ironed out properly, particularly given its online only nature.

I'll have to add this to my watch list sadly. Darn, I really was really looking forward to this game...
Not having a player list, gamecenter identification, player turn order and some stuff more is kinda unforgivable for a game of this nature... but well... 99c hoping for stuff get better over time.
I think I'll go back to Outwitters+Tiny Wings for now
Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

I'll be giving this a go. It's a really neat concept, I'll be happy to spend a dollar to try it out. My GC is TheCurrentGamer please add me if you want to play. I'm east coast USA
Old 07-11-2012, 09:54 PM
iPad

Let's try and keep the drama down at least until the rest of us have a chance to download and play.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

It works well when/if you find an active player. It's not a server problem. ppl are just lazy and not taking their turn.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:05 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Out in the U.S.

Downloading. Can't wait to get this show on the road!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

*Looks around for an admin or Hodapp all-mighty to put a lit on the add me floodgates*