Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-11-2012, 07:24 AM

Don't quote me on this, but there's a possibility that they might add mission packs/expansions, or maybe extra characters in for IAP later on--but I'm not sure, it could be free all the same and I'm just misquoting what was mentioned in a blog post!

Totally buying it as soon as it comes to the UK.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:02 AM

As currently almost nobody is Online or playing the Game here is a small Sneak Peek Gameplay Trailer of the first few Minutes...

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

...this will sure change as soon as the Game will be out Worldwide
Old 07-11-2012, 08:09 AM

Oh man, I am so ready for this game. Any idea when it will be on the Japan store??
Old 07-11-2012, 08:13 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

OMFG Instabuy!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Soooooooooooo ready too.
Sooooooooo ready.

Thanks for the video Sanuku (press attack wold damnit!!! )...seems retro-slick as I hoped and the music is already in my head...
Really nice touch that you have to go to the tavern to actually meet your friends, a nice way to do a tutorial.

Can't wait!!!

Last edited by Pitta; 07-11-2012 at 08:46 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 09:41 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The retro music and graphics I could well have done without, but I understand the concept enables developers to save tons of development time and resources on artwork and presentation, regardless of whether the game is enhanced or held back by retro trappings. So I guess I should be thankful, though I might have been prepared to wait a few more months for Pocket Heroes had it actually looked as good to me as it seems to play

Otherwise, this is one of the more exciting releases in quite some time. I'm looking forward to getting some co-operative online async gaming going with my iOS gaming pals, as a relief from all the heavy competitive matches we constantly have going, and where I rarely come out any wiser or more successful
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
As currently almost nobody is Online or playing the Game here is a small Sneak Peek Gameplay Trailer of the first few Minutes...

...this will sure change as soon as the Game will be out Worldwide
It's probably good to note that the part of the game where Sanuku invited people to play the game was skipped. You can't actually start a game by yourself.

Last edited by Brandon Pollet; 07-11-2012 at 10:27 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 10:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I have a question arised while talking with my friends.

Is the game linear?
I mean...if I start playing a quest with 1 friend of mine...and than start another game with ANOTHER friend of mine...will I have two IDENTICAL games (besides classes and such).
I mean...story, situations and the like?
How is handled this?
Do I have to start with the people I know I'll complete the campaign and then wait for next chapters?

EDIT: I mean...I'm old D&D player so I know how it goes. I have a closed group of friends and I'll play with them. But I saw Accept Random People in the option (video above) and being the async genre popular in the AppStore but with a more casual vibe, I guess this point has to be clarified.
If there is a story to follow, and subsequent quests to take one after another, I probably would stick with some friends...so I'm curious.

Last edited by Pitta; 07-11-2012 at 10:32 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 10:24 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

8PM PST is a long way to go, but I can't wait to finally get my hands on this long awaited game on my wishlist.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
I have a question arised while talking with my friends.

Is the game linear?
I mean...if I start playing a quest with 1 friend of mine...and than start another game with ANOTHER friend of mine...will I have two IDENTICAL games (besides classes and such).
I mean...story, situations and the like?
How is handled this?
Do I have to start with the people I know I'll complete the campaign and then wait for next chapters?
That's basically how it's set up right now. We're looking at making it a little more dynamic in updates but this first chapter is a linear adventure. Once you get to the end of this chapter your party will hold until the next missions become available.

It's almost like an old school Dragon Warrior game, except that it's async multiplayer.