App description: "Fans of classic strategy board games should give Outmanuever a try for sure." - 148Apps - 4/5 Stars

"Outmaneuver (universal) is perfect for long-time fans of strategy games and friends looking to give each other a good mental exercise." - AppTudes - 4/5 Stars

----------

Test your tactical brilliance against your friends in this 2-Player, hex-grid based strategy game.

The fast-paced game-play is sure to keep you thinking up new strategies to best your opponents!

Please note that this is a multi-player game and thus, there is no A.I. Plus, it's more fun to play against another human anyway!

*** Note ***
This game is designed for Retina (iPhone4 or higher) and iPad screens.

Follow us @renderDragon and on facebook.com/renderDragon.

Echoseven's comments:

07-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Looks like a interesting Concept. I`m wondering if it does pay of...

07-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Can this be played vs the device, or do you need to find another human player?
07-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
FOr some reason it remembers me of Outwitters, maybe the combination of turn based hexagon board plus the "out" in the name... Why the hell does it has an Abstergo logo in one of the pieces?
07-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey, game developer (one of three) here.

Hope you all enjoy the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
We decided to make this a human vs. human game, so you'll have to find a partner or random up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednan View Post
FOr some reason it remembers me of Outwitters, maybe the combination of turn based hexagon board plus the "out" in the name... Why the hell does it has an Abstergo logo in one of the pieces?
I'm afraid that is purely coincidental. That piece is an "A" for Assassin. As for Outwitters...unbelievable [bad] luck there! I do like Outwitters though, it's a great game.

Last edited by HammyDragon; 07-11-2012 at 11:43 AM.
07-11-2012, 04:36 PM
So it has async multi via Gamecentre?
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Game Impressions

I just gave it a Quick Run and no I didn`t follow the Rules during that Gameplay...

07-11-2012, 06:19 PM
It's Stratego! Nice. I'll definitely check it out.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
07-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Does this play like Hive?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-11-2012, 10:43 PM
No gamecenter integration?

Crashes every time I try to start a game on my iPad 3rd gen.
I've reset the device and tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still crashes.

Flangle Flangle Flangle Play No More!