★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games like Chain Rxn?

05-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Games like Chain Rxn?

Is there a similar game of the very addictive game "chain rxn" on facebook? i want that game on iphone,it's one of the best simple and strategic game,i've played!
05-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Try Bugz

05-30-2009, 10:24 AM
On iPhone it's called Boomshine. The creator of that game is super pissed that someone stole his game and put it on facebook like they invented it.

If you like this type of game there are many excellent clones:
Sneezies (and Easter Sneezies)
Bugz
Chain Reaction
Boomshine

Having played them all, Sneezies is my favorite and Bugz is a close second for its faster gameplay. Boomshine is good but the scoring sucks compared to the ripoff Chain Rxn and there are only like 12 levels. Chain Reaction is OK but the frame rate is poor.

MAX 3D Artist in Training
05-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickels View Post
On iPhone it's called Boomshine. The creator of that game is super pissed that someone stole his game and put it on facebook like they invented it.

If you like this type of game there are many excellent clones:
Sneezies (and Easter Sneezies)
Bugz
Chain Reaction
Boomshine

Having played them all, Sneezies is my favorite and Bugz is a close second for its faster gameplay. Boomshine is good but the scoring sucks compared to the ripoff Chain Rxn and there are only like 12 levels. Chain Reaction is OK but the frame rate is poor.
A big Thanks!! anyway chain rxn is still more addictive than the boomshine game because the scoring is better!

Bugz have a similar scoring than chain rxn?

Last edited by lyliade; 05-30-2009 at 11:00 AM.
05-30-2009, 11:09 AM
These are my favorite chain reaction games.
PigsaPop'n
SuperNova Blast try demo
Sneezies try demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyliade View Post
Is there a similar game of the very addictive game "chain rxn" on facebook? i want that game on iphone,it's one of the best simple and strategic game,i've played!

Last edited by mrbass; 05-30-2009 at 11:35 AM.
05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
These are my favorite chain reaction games.
PigsaPop'n
SuperNova Blast try demo
Sneezies try demo
Is there a chain reaction game with big scoring like the one on Fb CHAIN RXN?
05-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Nope...my advice steer clear of all till you get chain rxn released for iphone.
05-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Unauthorized Flash Game Cloning

As a Flash game developer, I routinly get requests to port or make derivatives of my games. Depending on the situation and agreement, I usually have no problem. However, what I don’t like is when authors completely DUPLICATE without permission and slap their name on it.

My most popular game, Boomshine, was recently duplicated by some author and posted onto Facebook where over 20,000 users have now added it. The game is called Chain Rxn.

My inbox has seen multiple emails from a variety of people who noticed the rip-off. I requested (and I request the same for my visitors of this site) to report the application to Facebook as it violates intellectual property. I’ve reported and requested the removal of Chain Rxn to Facebook multiple times but it doesn’t look like any action has been taken.

I normally would not be this upset; there are simply unoriginal poeple out there who feel that it’s easier to copy a game 100% then to even change it a little bit. However, out of all the clones of Boomshine that I’ve seen (even large companies such as T-Mobile have duplicated Boomshine without my permission), this one in particular just sets off my nerves. The worst feeling comes from reading a comment from a player asking if Boomshine ripped off Chain Rxn instead of the other way around!

If the author simply put credits, I probably wouldn’t be making such a fuss. But this guy is making money off advertisements off my game.

Other bloggers have already noticed.

So please, next time you’re on Facebok, please report the application to Facebook. Maybe if enough users complain Facebook will remove the application.
http://k2xl.com/wordpress/2009/04/29...-game-cloning/

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
09-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Chain Rxn from Mobile1Up: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=25841

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
09-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Another similar and free Game is Azplode.