★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MIROCL
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 56.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Very easy ball shooting games arrives in 3D!!

Don't need high skill to enjoy the game.
Just tab and shoot~

You can control and shoot tiny cat against evil cats.
Conquer floating islands in the sky,
and collect fish for cats.

Explore moving wall island and balloon island.
Make your cat strong with UFO and lightning, egg items.

AENIGMA's comments:

Looks interesting. iTunes says it was released Nov 08, 2011, but App Shopper says Jul 11, 2012. A re-release maybe?
07-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Enjoying the game play, hating the music

I was hesitant to buy this game because it appeared to be aimed at children, but it has proven to be challenging, graphically delightful, and fun for this adult. However, the music (or, perhaps more accurately, the noise) quickly becomes unbearable and the developer hasn't provided the option to turn it off. As a result, I play this -- and enjoy it -- only in short bursts because the music/noise is extremely annoying after a few minutes. If an update provides the option to squelch the music, this will merit a 4- or 5-star rating on the App Store.

07-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Looks fun any gameplay videos available?
07-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I love the artwork immensely! But I wish it were different in the gameplay department. I'm assuming this is like fish heroes or a monster ate my condo? (basically angry birds in a 3d environment?)

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
07-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Aw, i just bought any cat-themed game without thinking

Gameplay wise, it's quite fun, you drag cats to hit enemy cats. However i got into drag mode often accidentaly when i just want to rotate view using my finger..

Adding catchy BGM should add mood of the game

It works quite well on my 3gs, altough it tooks some time for load the game
07-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Game Impressions

07-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Wow! A very ascetically pleasing game! Graphics are some of the most gorgeous I've seen in the AppStore to date! Very nintendoish.. Kinda reminds me of animal crossing. I love how the cats sometimes enlarge, and I love how the cats interact with the other objects in th level..
Unfortunately I'm not into this type of gameplay though, I immensely appreciate the artwork, and would buy it for that alone if I had spare room on my iPad, but I'd have to delete some stuff because I literally have 0 mbs of storage and nothing I want to delete. Might buy it next time I'm on my laptop though, just because it's so darned cute and well made.

Sanaku is a legend for posting gameplay, before anyone else, yet again! Speeding Gonzales of the AppStore me thinks.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave