★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ourfirg - (by A and B and S and A)

07-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Ourfirg - (by A and B and S and A)

Ourfirg is a story driven game which takes place at a well created extraordinary 3D open world with a consistent mythology. The player takes the role of an enigmatic figure, beginning his adventure from a mystic monks' society. As the story unfolds, the player becomes a witness to the eternal battle between good and evil; and guides his hero to the fulfillment of his divine destiny.

The game features:
  • stunning 3D graphics based on original concept
  • 3rd person camera
  • cut scene videos
  • director oriented in-game cinematics
  • real time animated action
  • original music score
  • rich sound fx
  • voice over

[LINUX and Android Tablets version will be available if we exceed our goal, see stretch goals below].

Kickstarter Page:

07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
OMG That first trailer reminded of Dragon Age
07-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Seems pretty cool so far. Reminds me a bit of how Aralon started out.
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Wow! Watched three videos there and this seems boring as all hell! Just TELL ME this looks exciting, and I'll tell you you need a check-up from the neck-up! Geez!
Seriously, if you come into my office, my staff and I will give you the needed therapy and medication you need to get you back on your feet and into a good way again. I don't usually bring that into the game equation, but here it seems necessary.

Last edited by bigrand1; 07-14-2012 at 09:05 PM.
07-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Wow! Watched three videos there and this seems boring as all hell! Just TELL ME this looks exciting, and I'll tell you you need a check-up from the neck-up! Geez!
Seriously, if you come into my office, my staff and I will give you the needed therapy and medication you need to get you back on your feet and into a good way again. I don't usually bring that into the game equation, but here it seems necessary.
A little harsh, but from the videos I though about the same. There might be something great hidden below, but I would hardly even call this 'gameplay'.

And the Kickstarter texts all sound so generic.
07-16-2012, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Bit harsh ! Its only an early prototype as the video suggests, think it has potential.