Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-27-2012, 01:02 AM

I am really enjoying Crazy Quest! Simple, speedy, and surprisingly addictive. It strips away everything except the gameplay, and what you're left with is a pitch-perfect dungeon grinder with a sense of humour.

I love the integrated chat room. The developer can be found there frequently and seems super committed to the community that's building around the game.

With price of FREE, you really can't go wrong checking it out.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyQuest View Post
Regarding your question, that issue has already been addressed and will be released along with many other bugfixes/features in v2.3.0...
Good deal, I'm looking forward to it. Other than in-game chat, is this the best place to keep up with the Happy Hours? Also, is it required to get drunk in real life during the in-game Happy Hours? Because, so far, those two-a-days have been rough on me!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolowizard View Post
Good deal, I'm looking forward to it. Other than in-game chat, is this the best place to keep up with the Happy Hours? Also, is it required to get drunk in real life during the in-game Happy Hours? Because, so far, those two-a-days have been rough on me!
Yea I usually announce them here.

And yes it is absolutely required.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:33 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Really good game

I am not sure why someone puts out a game like this for free but kudos and good vibes your way.

Seriously, super fun especially for a free game.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berenjaeger View Post
I am not sure why someone puts out a game like this for free but kudos and good vibes your way.

Seriously, super fun especially for a free game.
Thanks!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyQuest View Post
And yes it is absolutely required.
*hic* what were you saying..?
Old 07-28-2012, 02:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolowizard View Post
*hic* what were you saying..?
Keep up the good work.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:35 PM

I've kind of backed off of this game after a while from being busy, but I would really love to keep seeing these amazing improvements that seem to pop up Everytime I play the game.

One big problem I have being basically a pure Mage, is the fact that I can still, after upgrading mirror image quite a bit, only get 1 or 2 images... Sometimes I'll get 5 or 6 of these "bad rolls" in a row. But then the next roll I'll get like 15.

One way I could see to improve this is to raise the minimum images able to be rolled as you level the skill, but I would love to hear your thoughts on this Admin.

Also, sorry if this has already been discussed, I didn't want to look through all these pages.

Also, I want feedback about my name being in the game! That'd sure keep me playing
Old 07-28-2012, 12:55 PM

I've been playing this game for a couple of days and i like it very much. Reminds me of oldschool rpg that i played on BBS servers.
give it a try it's very nice.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukituki View Post
I've kind of backed off of this game after a while from being busy, but I would really love to keep seeing these amazing improvements that seem to pop up Everytime I play the game.

One big problem I have being basically a pure Mage, is the fact that I can still, after upgrading mirror image quite a bit, only get 1 or 2 images... Sometimes I'll get 5 or 6 of these "bad rolls" in a row. But then the next roll I'll get like 15.

One way I could see to improve this is to raise the minimum images able to be rolled as you level the skill, but I would love to hear your thoughts on this Admin.

Also, sorry if this has already been discussed, I didn't want to look through all these pages.

Also, I want feedback about my name being in the game! That'd sure keep me playing
I'll look into mirror balancing