Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-13-2012, 04:17 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Radio show

I thought show number 2 was much better. Very entertaining, had a British guy, talked about hitting on a dude, chicks dancing with balls, found out new content is pretty much done, and we got MI fixed as a result. While 1 was good, 2 was awesome!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarusdeath View Post
I thought show number 2 was much better. Very entertaining, had a British guy, talked about hitting on a dude, chicks dancing with balls, found out new content is pretty much done, and we got MI fixed as a result. While 1 was good, 2 was awesome!
Jk. I was vastly entertained. At least yours didn't have a dog barking in the background...
Old 08-13-2012, 07:48 PM

Just posted this in the forums here on TA

So I've been playing this awesome game called CrazyQuest and one of the biggest thing this game needs is a review from TA. It sits number 4 on hottest free games and is the hottest RPG. The game is extremely fun and I'm sure all of us playin the game would love to see an influx of new players. New content is constantly added due to the game having a large server side presence. So basically Im wondering as a player what can I do to help my favorite App get reviewed by TA.

Last edited by Yerti1; 08-13-2012 at 07:52 PM..
Old 08-13-2012, 07:51 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I too have been playing this for a couple of months and would love to see a review as well.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:16 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
Had a long, awesome wedding weekend. Glad to have a chance to get back to the game. I have a question, though.

Does anyone know if/how dying mid fight affects possible drops? I've probably killed the admin around 30-40 times now with no drops. I know it may just be the short end of statistics, but I'm also wondering if dying eliminates the possibility. As of yet, I can't kill all 3 in one fight.
Dying mid-fight can indeed cause you to lose drops... If you kill a mob that "drops" something, but there are other mobs in the fight, and if you die to those other mobs, you lose the drop.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:19 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Mirror image should tell you how much images you have left after each loss, I hate scrolling up and counting on tough fights =/
Old 08-13-2012, 08:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiris View Post
Mirror image should tell you how much images you have left after each loss, I hate scrolling up and counting on tough fights =/
Duuuude this is coming in CQ 3.0.0!

EDIT: CQ 3.0.0 is already submitted to Apple and will be released sometime in the next 1-5 days, if all goes well!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyQuest View Post
Duuuude this is coming in CQ 3.0.0!

EDIT: CQ 3.0.0 is already submitted to Apple and will be released sometime in the next 1-5 days, if all goes well!
Oh wow, awesome!!!!

Looks like 3.0 has a lot of cool stuff!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Can't wait to get my hands on 3.0, some great improvements on their way and more in progress!
Old 08-14-2012, 08:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Really enjoying this game! A great little dungeon crawler - all thrills and no frills! Unlike most iOS titles which seem to have it the wrong way round.
This game has a quirky sense of humour and a community full of characters to boot! The game has a chat feature where you can also view other players gear, which is a cool feature for a single player game. It acts as a brilliant place to ask questions, and to wile away the time until that 'Fowzer' boss respawns!

This game is somehow casual yet hardcore - give it a chance and you'l be hooked!
Level 22 encounting...
4Mantis