App description: CrazyQuest is an online fantasy-based hack & slash roleplaying game. Collect cash, gear, and hone your skills to help you complete the ridiculous quests that the denizens of the CrazyQuest world require of you.

New content is added daily!

CrazyQuest's comments:
Hi all,

CrazyQuest is a free turn-based online RPG that's available on the iPhone App Store.

NO IN-APP PURCHASES... NO ADVERTISEMENTS... PLAY ALL YOU WANT!

* Explore 30+ zones with hundreds of rooms...
* Customize your character by carefully choosing stats & skills...
* 20+ quests to complete...
* 100+ items to collect...
* Real-time chat with other players...

Come try it out! Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazyquest/id445192871?mt=8



Thanks!
CrazyQuest
08-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Hmm, voting for hard mode first then.

What would be the lvl requirement to restart from normal to hard mode?

Last edited by shiris; 08-19-2012 at 12:12 AM.
08-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiris View Post
Hmm, voting for hard mode first then.

What would be the lvl requirement to restart from normal to hard mode?
God I want to say 50 but I dont think current content justifies that... 35-40 seems more appropriate right now... (waits for the flames to envelope him). Perhaps after a couple of new areas are added 50 would be more appropriate...

08-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: England
Posts: 47
I'd very much repeat my feelings then that it needs to be sooner rather than later if it's at currenly obtainable levels, if things don't carry over.
08-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyQuest View Post
God I want to say 50 but I dont think current content justifies that... 35-40 seems more appropriate right now... (waits for the flames to envelope him). Perhaps after a couple of new areas are added 50 would be more appropriate...
40-45 would honestly seem better than 35. I'm 42 or 43 and I can't quite grind out the higher levels completely.
08-19-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't know about "hard mode". It's not that I wouldn't love for the game to be a little more challenging, but some of us have already put in hours, days or even weeks of pure gaming. Was it all just wasted? Can you just start implementing it on the next levels coming out, rather than resetting everyone?
08-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
I don't know about "hard mode". It's not that I wouldn't love for the game to be a little more challenging, but some of us have already put in hours, days or even weeks of pure gaming. Was it all just wasted? Can you just start implementing it on the next levels coming out, rather than resetting everyone?
From my understanding it would be a choice not required
08-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
I don't know about "hard mode". It's not that I wouldn't love for the game to be a little more challenging, but some of us have already put in hours, days or even weeks of pure gaming. Was it all just wasted? Can you just start implementing it on the next levels coming out, rather than resetting everyone?
I agree with this - if my character got reset... I think I'd find it hard to start again!

If yr keen on some kind of reset - How about, on hard mode, you die, you get reset to 24hrs ago?
08-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikkle View Post
I agree with this - if my character got reset... I think I'd find it hard to start again!

If yr keen on some kind of reset - How about, on hard mode, you die, you get reset to 24hrs ago?
Well, honestly, with all of this feedback, I think hard-mode will be shelved a bit. The general feeling I get from players here and on ingame chat is that old, loyal players would feel penalized. I'll just focus on new skills/content for now, and the next big feature(s) will be PVP and trading.
08-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torian View Post
How can I give you money.
I second this, there has to be a way to toss some coinage back to Mr. CrazyQuest.
08-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaedwardk View Post
I second this, there has to be a way to toss some coinage back to Mr. CrazyQuest.
You can always donate $$$ - see the top banner on http://questcrazily.com

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.