★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm lonely

Its very lonely without you admin!!!!!!
09-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Rofl

So I'm walking down the street while playing CQ when a girl asks me to sign this petition against animal cruelty. funny thing is, I was beating up the Cat in WL at the same moment

09-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxNes View Post
So I'm walking down the street while playing CQ when a girl asks me to sign this petition against animal cruelty. funny thing is, I was beating up the Cat in WL at the same moment
That's funny
09-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Crazy Challenge

Hey all! I would like to propose a challenge.

Start a new account and you have 3 hours to be the craziest.

This could mean separate titles for exp level, and best equipment. Also, we could have it set so that we all do it at a certain time, or at least a certain day. That kind of community buzz would be cool.

The thing about having the same start time is that we would then know when it is over. I mean, no one could cheat and put in an extra hour.

I am hoping for this challenge G might throw in a happy hour. Or 3. That would be really cool.

What do you guys think? Sound fun? Concerns?
09-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Chat

Is chat not working it won't load?
09-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstrong View Post
Is chat not working it won't load?
Fixed chat- sorry about my hiatus just got a lot of stuff to do lately...
09-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyQuest View Post
Fixed chat- sorry about my hiatus just got a lot of stuff to do lately...
No worries, bud. We understand you've got a life too. We've just been a little spoiled up until now. It is kinda jacked up that you put the spells in and they don't work, though... I think you just like teasing us.
09-09-2012, 01:14 AM
I heard you're taking a break from cq. Would you mind fixing the spells before you go? I've dumped about 160 mil of exp into them so I would appreciate it. Or you could just give the exp back. That would work too...
09-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Anyone else having trouble logging in?
09-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros_X View Post
Anyone else having trouble logging in?
I can log in but chat does not come up.

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.