★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [NEW VERSION! FREE PROMO CODES] Puzzle Quiz

05-30-2009, 05:48 PM
[NEW VERSION! FREE PROMO CODES] Puzzle Quiz

Puzzle Quiz: FREE Promo Codes Giveaway

30 codes available for the US APP STORE. Please email info@puzzlequizgame.com to ask for a code.
Feedbacks/comments would be very appreciated.

iTunes URL: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308987177&mt=8
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsuNN2PmBXA
Video Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ns7f...eature=related
Official site: http://www.puzzlequizgame.com

Two games in one! Challenge the world in Puzzle Quiz or have fun breaking your personal images in My Puzzle!

* Puzzle Quiz: 3 difficulty levels and 15 puzzles depicting famous places of the world, to admire and rebuild as quickly as possible, with the aim to enter in the world rankings. Correctly answer to quizzes at the end of each level so that to gain extra bonus! Make a trip from Rome to Paris, from Venice to New York, going by Greece, Japan, Egypt and Thailand. The challange has just begun… who will be the King of World Rankings of Puzzle Quiz?

* My Puzzle: Create an infinite number of customizable puzzles, using images or photos you have taken, and test your attention and your glance skills by reassembling them as fast as you can!

05-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Sent, thx!

05-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Sent!
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM
20 remaining
05-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a try.
05-30-2009, 06:50 PM
I got a code for this app and I must say, nice. I was expecting this to be another sliding puzzle game, but to my surprise, it isn't exactly. It is like a cross between a sliding puzzle game and jigsaw puzzle, which is a very nice idea that plays out well. I can even use my own pictures which is awesome because I have some nice pictures that I can use. Overall, I am impressed with this app, and would recommend it if you are into jigsaw puzzles or sliding puzzle games and want something alittle different.
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post
I got a code for this app and I must say, nice. I was expecting this to be another sliding puzzle game, but to my surprise, it isn't exactly. It is like a cross between a sliding puzzle game and jigsaw puzzle, which is a very nice idea that plays out well. I can even use my own pictures which is awesome because I have some nice pictures that I can use. Overall, I am impressed with this app, and would recommend it if you are into jigsaw puzzles or sliding puzzle games and want something alittle different.
I'm so happy you enjoyed it
05-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post
I have to agree. I've only played the first puzzle and this seems to be really polished game. Good job, great for any puzzle fan!
05-31-2009, 01:58 AM
10 codes remaining
05-31-2009, 03:01 AM
Another great time killer

First, thanks Digital Fun for the code. I've played for about thirty minutes now and like, others, am quite pleased with this game. There's quite a bit of polish on this game. From the crisp, upbeat music, to the concept - This game has some bite. I was a bit confused about the scope of this game, but after playing, it couldn't be more intuitive. It's a picture scramble, but not a slider puzzle. It's a "touch-and-replace" type game and works so well here. As fast as your fingers can tap, you can swap tiles to form a picture, which is shown at the beginning of the round. A quick shake will mess things up and you're off and running. A timer counts down as you reassemble the image, and nice audio cues let you know when you've made a correct swap and that piece becomes locked in to that space. Three modes of difficulty allow you to slice up the picture into smaller and smaller squares. I really can't wait to see more of the times on the leaderboards, because I find it quite challenging to finish a round in under a three or four minutes, especially on the harder difficulties. My only complaint - they need some method of randomnizing the images because every time you start a game you have to start with the same pictures in the same order. Other than that - awesome effort, and I'll be looking forward to the updates.