★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dual Blocks is a simple, yet challenging puzzle platformer where you must get both characters standing on the finish block at the same time to complete the level. The faster you finish, the higher your score.
The twist is that both characters use the same controls, so whenever you move one, the other will perform the same action.

Give your brain a workout with this unique platformer like no other, featuring 60 challenging levels, 3 diverse worlds and a number of special blocks that will either help or hinder you throughout the game.

Features:
Simple controls
60 challenging levels
180 stars to collect
3 diverse worlds
7 unique special blocks
Game Center achievements
Innovative gameplay
Retina support
Fun colourful visuals
Cute characters
Play your own music whilst playing the game

I hope you enjoy the game!

gregflashman's comments:
Dual Blocks
Universal App

Trailer: http://youtu.be/KkIhYJMX4Xs

Description:

Two parallel universes have collided upon each other in a world full of blocks. It is up to you to get both Duo and his parallel self safely to the finish block at the same time. The faster you finish, the higher your score. However it isn't all that simple! They are both controlled at the same time, so whenever you move one, the other will move in unison and although they live in parallel universes, not everything will appear the same!

Give your brain a workout with this unique puzzle platformer like no other, featuring 60 challenging levels, 3 diverse worlds and a number of special blocks that will either help or hinder you throughout the game.

Features:
● 60 challenging levels
● 180 stars to collect
● 3 diverse worlds
● 7 unique special blocks
● Game Center achievements
● Innovative gameplay
● Retina support
● Fun colourful visuals
● Cute characters
● Play your own music whilst playing the game

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dual-blocks/id530457074?ls=1&mt=8
07-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
it looks interesting... a bit floaty with the physics though... oO
07-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Looks pretty cool. Hopefully somebody will give this one a whirl and post some impressions on the gameplay...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
07-16-2012, 10:04 AM
My IQ jumped a few points after watching that vid. Good stuff, indeed.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
07-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Went ahead and snatched this one up. It's pretty good. Has the usual 3 star goal for each level. Complete the levels as quick as possible to get all 3. I have only finished 8 levels and the progression seems pretty good so far. Each level gets a bit more challenging as you go. Not only do you have to control both guys at the same time to reach the goal, but both characters have to reach the goal at the exact same time. This is where the challenge comes in. You unlock different blocks through the game to do different things like jump higher, and have one guy stop while you get the other where you need him. There are other blocks to unlock also that I haven't gotten to yet.

Only issue so far is sometimes I'll touch a button and nothing happens. Maybe if the hitbox for the control areas were a smidge larger it would be better. Not a deal breaker though. Overall I would recommend this anyone who likes platformers and puzzlers. Seems like a good deal for my buck...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Plans for the future

I have to admit, I find the game very interesting, graphics are a tad basic, but it fits well with the games. I enjoyed the puzzle concept a lot, as some of the levels are quite hard.

Do you have plans to release any more environments?