★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hexology Free is out

05-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Hexology Free is out

Hexology Earth Free
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317063192&mt=8

Hexology:Earth is a casual puzzle game in the likes of Trism, Bejeweled, classic 'Go', and Tetris.
It has 3 areas of play, each increasing in difficulty as you reach to higher levels. It is a great game for anyone!

Area 1: Is a Go type game where you are matched against the computer, and must take over as many spots on the board as possible. (Warning *Highly Addictive*)

Area 2: This game is a mix between Tetris and Trism. Catch the Hexagons as they fall to the earth before they reach the Nexus. Flip the IPhone towards you and then back to place them on the Grid to create chains for matches.

Area 3: Finally a thinking game. Select Hexagons to jump over others to change their color. Three or more together removes them from the board. Do this before the bomb goes off! Requires precision and practice, but well worth the reward!

Review

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hexology Metal Free
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=312620165&mt=8

If you know how to play checkers, you'll easily know how to play Hexology:Metal.

Select Hexagons to jump over others to change their color. Three or more together removes them from the board.

Sounds easy? Think again! Requires precision and practice, but well worth the reward!

Each level gets progressively harder, with skill and strategy a must.

Metal

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-30-2009, 07:23 PM
area 1 of hexology earth looks just like squares which is nice twist for those who like squares

iLike & iRecommend: Archibald's Adventures, Blimp, Bombardiers Guild, Boulder Dash - ROCKS!, Critter Crunch, Durak, Edge, Eliss, Fieldrunners, Flick Fishing, Flight Control, Galcon, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Handy Jacks, Memovator, Quadrix, Rolando, Rolando 2, Smart Sokoban Pro, Squares, Space Miner, Totemo, Train Conductor
05-31-2009, 05:22 PM
Love the game so far!

iPhone 3G - Casual gamer, app user
05-31-2009, 05:29 PM
Is the game add supported?
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I tried to download this on my iPod Touch and it said it was not compatible and would only work on an iPhone. It doesn't sound like the game itself has any features which require a phone, so I am confused why you want to shut out potentil customers with this approach?
06-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I am confused why you want to shut out potentil customers with this approach?
Not my game.. but works on my iPod.