★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Arena Pinball - Can 4 players use the same iPad at once?

07-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Arena Pinball - Can 4 players use the same iPad at once?

Hi. I'm a hobby developer and my new iPad game is Arena Pinball. It's free with in-app purchase for more levels.

There's a YouTube video on that site where you can see the board game that inspired the game. It also shows 4 player gameplay where everyone is using the iPad at once. This app is kind of an experiment for me to answer the question, can 4 people use one iPad at the same time for a game? I'm curious to know if you think Arena Pinball works in this regard.

Jade
07-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Have had plenty of fun with 4-player games on our iPad - Marble Mixer is probably the most popular, but Gobble Gator, Minotaur Rescue, King of Opera and Pac Man Vs get played quite a bit as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Once I get back to work I am D/Ling to play with my workmates. I will provide feedback later in the day.

Munkie!

Looking for a cool sig.
07-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Have had plenty of fun with 4-player games on our iPad - Marble Mixer is probably the most popular, but Gobble Gator, Minotaur Rescue, King of Opera and Pac Man Vs get played quite a bit as well.
Marble Mixer looks great, I'm going to try that one. Thanks for the list. I'm looking for gameplay tweaks to make to Arena Pinball in the next version to make it more fun. I'm a solo developer working on evenings and weekends so it's slow going, but I hope to have the next version out before the summer is over.