★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sir Bit Full 1.99->.99

07-16-2012, 01:50 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 214
Sir Bit Full 1.99->.99




Haven't played but i am intrigued. Can anyone recommend this?
07-16-2012, 01:57 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
Haven't played but i am intrigued. Can anyone recommend this?
I made a thread about the sale a couple of days ago. Fun game, there's a free version that was released last year. Check that one out if your interested, before buying.
07-16-2012, 01:57 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,963
Decent game.

Plays more like an adventure/exploration game than a Roguelike.

There's a free version you can try out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-16-2012, 02:27 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENIGMA View Post
I made a thread about the sale a couple of days ago. Fun game, there's a free version that was released last year. Check that one out if your interested, before buying.
blah, too bad 'sir' and 'bit' are both under the searchable word character minimum of 4... didn't realize there was a lite, thanks for pointing that out!
07-16-2012, 02:30 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
blah, too bad 'sir' and 'bit' are both under the searchable word character minimum of 4... didn't realize there was a lite, thanks for pointing that out!
Try quotes "sir bit"
07-16-2012, 02:35 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Try quotes "sir bit"
The four character requirement is a little annoying. But another work around is to search the game along with Touch Arcade in Google.