Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-08-2012, 06:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekcik View Post
For those that are playing this game, feel free to add me as a friend and send me a game request. I tend to only accept games created with 20 squad points.
Are the rewards much more higher than in 12SP matches?
BTW: I am TDa, do you remember me?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3NADE View Post
Are the rewards much more higher than in 12SP matches?
BTW: I am TDa, do you remember me?
When the match last longer the rewards tend to build up. I don't really know much about the lower SP games but with 20 SP games I've received a little over 1200 gold one and decent xp.
And yes I remember you.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:46 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Oooh, too soon! Any news on a wider release? I've gone past excited, through frustrated over the lack of release and am now distinctly into meh territory, up on the schedule next is Oh I'd forgotten all about that, and this particular emotional journey terminates at Screw you I ain't downloading this out of spite, err station (wow, talk about labouring a metaphor!).
That has captured exactly how I feel about these releases. By the time it gets here I'm already bored of the title. Despite not playing it.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:52 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
That has captured exactly how I feel about these releases. By the time it gets here I'm already bored of the title. Despite not playing it.
Yeah, the hype train kinda ran off the rails for me. Momentum in the iOS market is huge, and if you let interest wain, that can't be good.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
This.
It happens a lot to me with timed console exclusives (Mass Effect on the PS3etc). Exclusive releases mean that you wont participate in the initial conversation. After it cools down you move on and won't go back to it just because it's available now.

It doesnt matter if the game is good or not. You want to participate in the buzz, otherwise it will be an average game, nothing fancy, moving on (at this point you will be thinking about the next game you'll participate in anyway).
Old 08-31-2012, 04:02 PM

Does anyone know what happen to this game? :/
Old 08-31-2012, 05:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romar831 View Post
Does anyone know what happen to this game? :/
The devs decided it needed more work. So it's being held back for rebalancing and other gameplay adjustments.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:42 PM

So, I have had RAD soldiers since day one and enjoyed it for a bit but I have to say this has slid from home screen to brink of deletion(no pun intended). It just doesnt work and I hope the devs can fix it. They did too much with the visuals, resulting in a constant battle with the camera and not enough with the strategy, resulting in mele and air strike spamming.

On top of that the IAPs are now rearing their ugly head as I am playing people who spent the money to add a soldier. With the hit points being high/damage being low a 4 on 3 battle is a waste of time, especially if the 4th is a medic.

Long story short: clumsy visuals, low strategy, advantage to those that spend $$$....This is the 'anti-hero academy'!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:06 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I deleted it. As soon as I realized the melee weapons could one-shot a dude and the air strikes could reach so far and the health was so high and new characters were so expensive and blah blah blah.... yeah. Needs MAJOR rebalancing. It was fine up until everyone goto to about level 10 and then it becomes a total mess.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:54 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

I've been looking forward to trying RAD Soldiers for months (USA or UK). There are so few multiplayer strategy games for iOS, especially co-op, that we really need to give this our support. I've been stuck playing Robocalypse and Pew Pew Land with friends, both of which I fear won't be made iOS 6 compatible.