★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Thanks Deadza what's your username I'd like to add you to both my gamecenter & rad soldiers friends list?

Drat!
12-27-2012, 10:27 PM
My RAD soldiers name is Eyezayuh. My GC name should be Deadza. I hope RAD Soldiers gets the attention it really deserves here. TA needs to do a review already

12-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadza View Post
The price drop was/is in how many RAD bux items cost, not how much you pay in real cash. I dropped $5 to support the devs and feel this sale price is MUCH more in line to what the IAP should be at anyway. Also, make the map pack much cheaper! Im not going to buy something that requires both players to have purchased. I doubt many people have bothered with it even.
To support the developers of this great game, I made an $4.99 purchase for rad bucks & picked up Ivan tkilya & spud grunt. Thinking about picking up textbook Kate & Madame la hacque. Like you mention I want to get all of them sooner or later, I may get the 2 map packs.

Drat!
12-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadza View Post
The price drop was/is in how many RAD bux items cost, not how much you pay in real cash. I dropped $5 to support the devs and feel this sale price is MUCH more in line to what the IAP should be at anyway. Also, make the map pack much cheaper! Im not going to buy something that requires both players to have purchased. I doubt many people have bothered with it even.
Thanks for your support! On the map pack, only the player issuing the multiplayer challenge has to own the map pack in order for both players to be able to play on it. In other words, if you really want to play the Westminster map with a friend that doesn't yet own it, you can just send him a challenge and you're all set.

Community Relations Manager
WarChest Ltd | RAD Soldiers
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Post deleted

Drat!

Last edited by WCFields; 01-07-2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: The usual
01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
I am baffled this excellent game isn't getting more exposure on touch arcade. What's going on?
01-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0mino View Post
I am baffled this excellent game isn't getting more exposure on touch arcade. What's going on?
I think for some people the gameplay is too slow paced.

Drat!
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Or repetitive with the same gaurd the missile levels and high prices for characters and weapons
That also

Drat!
01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0mino View Post
This very forum has been silent for over a week on the subject, what does that tell you?

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Or repetitive with the same gaurd the missile levels and high prices for characters and weapons
I have only played the tutorial mission and one of the solo missions, but feel that the damage done is a bit on the low side. Not feeling the awesome firepower of the guns...