★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iWrath Release June 5th

05-30-2009, 09:52 PM
iWrath Release June 5th

Hey all! Beteo Games is proud to announce we've completed iWrath and as of right now it is planned to release on June 5th. We're excited to get it out there and hope everyone enjoys it! It will provide a unique twist on puzzles and will keep you busy for hours! Check out the new preview video and some of the screen shots.

http://iwrath.beteogames.com

Youtube Video

05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
What do you do in this? I will watch the video and see if I get it. I saw the beta application a while ago but I was full (only 5 provisioning profiles at a time and I had 5 betas) at the time and could not do anymore.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.

05-30-2009, 10:28 PM
I was really annoyed when the beta was full as I looked at it..

You did introduce me to iBetatest.com though!

anyways, I'm really excited for this!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hey, anyone remember me? I used to be the #1 in Pygmies Eaten by T-Rex in PG.

I love to beta test. I've done about 5 or 6 apps. You can PM me if you want, I'm running an 8GB ipod Touch 2nd Generation. 3.1.2 Software also. Thanks.
05-31-2009, 08:13 AM
Oops... Ignore this, I already posted the video..

Hey, anyone remember me? I used to be the #1 in Pygmies Eaten by T-Rex in PG.

I love to beta test. I've done about 5 or 6 apps. You can PM me if you want, I'm running an 8GB ipod Touch 2nd Generation. 3.1.2 Software also. Thanks.
05-31-2009, 11:07 AM
This is great you guys were able to bump the date up earlier! That's awesome from June 13 to June 5!

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!
05-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Yes, we're glad we could also. Hopefully there won't be any other delays. It actually would have been today but we had a dumb submission error on our part! Hope everyone enjoys it!
05-31-2009, 12:34 PM
sorry if this is off topic but is there a way to delete the provisioning file(i already deleted the app) and whenever i sync i get them back

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
05-31-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes there is. download the iphone configuration utility (its free). It shows all your provisioning profiles and allows you to delete them.

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!