Unmechanical (by Talawa Games/Teotl Studios/Future Games)
Unmechanical is an award-winning 2.5D side-scroller which combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. The game had humble beginnings as a student project and since then both game and team has grown. Unmechanical focuses on accessible controls that makes it easy to pick up and play, and challenges you with a wide range of challenging puzzles.
On a bright and sunny day you’re spirited away by a network of coiled pipes into a mysterious underworld. You find yourself in a strange environment that pulsates from mechanic and organic machinery alike, and your journey to freedom begins. Flying freely through the odd and fantastic surroundings, a powerful tractor beam lets you pick up objects and interact with the world.
Your quest for freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed. On your adventure you might also begin to understand what it all means–The underworld may be more than it seems, the fateful descent more than just chance, and you might not be entirely alone after all…
- Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
- A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
- More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented.
- Uncover a very dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
- Over three hours of puzzle-solving and exploration.
Coming to PC August 8 2012 and iOS a few weeks later.
Last edited by krathas; 07-18-2012 at 08:02 AM.