★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Athens Adventure By MightyGate (Universal)

07-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Athens Adventure By MightyGate (Universal)

This is our first game (although our third App) and our second post here ... I hope you like it!...

Quote:
Help Pheidippides to reach Athens!!!.
Athens Adventure is very simple to play: fast touch the screen to short jump or slow touch for a large jump, release to descend, you must to avoid the evil Hades, Medusa and many more enemies!

In 490 B.C. an army from Persia landed on the plain of Marathon, about twenty-five miles from Athens, with the intention of capturing and enslaving that city. The Athenians prepared for a battle that would determine the course of history for centuries to come. A victory for the powerful Persian Empire could destroy the independence of the Greek city-states and effectively end Greek civilization and culture.

But Athens wins!! and when Persia was dust, all cried, "To Acropolis! Run, Pheidippides, one race more! the meed is thy due! Athens is saved, thank Pan, go shout!"

Keen reflexes and the use of power ups given by Gods are your best weapon to avoid the enemies in your path!

Stay alive, and reach Athens!.

Anyone can play: Simple interface and a easy game play.

But no everyone can complete: It's very hard to complete the levels!.

A new experience every time!: The path changes every time you play!... .

Beauty Graphics: All graphics are hand made, all the animations are hand made.

Game Center: Share your up to 21 achievements on GameCenter and your best Score in 3 LeaderBoards!

Four Worlds. Ten levels. Never End: Paradise Beach, Unholy Desert, Path to Ruins, Enchanted Forest, Underworld. Is near impossible to complete all the levels , but if you achieve it, then you will be challenged with another and another path to Athens!

Four Power Ups send by Gods: Get a triple jump from Hermes (the god of travel), the wings of Icarus, the immunity of Zeus and the magnetic power of Ploutus (the god of wealth)

By mightygate at 2012-07-17

AppInfo: App info processing...
07-18-2012, 09:37 AM
I like the graphics and the gameplay.
When will be released?
08-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensai View Post
I like the graphics and the gameplay.
When will be released?