Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

The win/lose thing is already implemented. I won't say "fixed" because it wasn't broken - it was initially designed that way.

The forums are the place for tech support though please. This is not the place.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:17 PM
iPad 2

Can you explain how it works? Am i missing somthing or do they get a loss if they don't make a move? How are they penalized that's all I want to know.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:26 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
Does any one around here have every IAP pack in this game?
If so, were you pleased or dissapointed?
Was it worth the money compared to the price of the app?
I'd say it's worth the money. The customization, new units, new maps (which is a must considering there are hardly any default ones) and the extra Battle Points are essential to expand your replayability. I personally don't think they are overprices or worthless. If you the extra money, I'd say go for it!

Plus, the IAPs will get heavily expanded in following updates, which makes owning them all the more useful.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
That's our dead giveaway for the pirates on Android because it happens if it couldn't load the data, which most of the pirates consider to be an optional extra.

On iOS that has to mean the download was corrupted. I suggest trying to uninstall and download it again. It's about 100Mb so won't be quick.
What is that supposed to mean? I've seen people playing pirated Android versions and they run just fine. Btw, two of my friends who pirated it eventually bought the full game to enjoy multiplayer.

I tried it for 10 mins then refunded...guess just not my thing. But you guys are talented...any chance we get to see a different kind of game soon?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-leb25 View Post
...Plus, the IAPs will get heavily expanded in following updates, which makes owning them all the more useful.
Just to back that up, we've already got the first expansion lined up ready for an update. Gonna be a few weeks though, got plenty of features and fixes to make by request too.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 PM
iPad 2

I feel stupid but I just got a bunch of wins for time out games, now I'm going to be hooked playing this online. This game just became my fav iPad game easily everyone buy this game, I think it's better then advance wars.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:43 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

i cant beat level 4 on campaign (dont laugh) any tips?
Old 08-07-2012, 02:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm thinking if it's possible to add online game replay with a remove-fog-of-war toggle. So people can either rewatch an impressive game or learn strategy from their opponents. And maybe, a player even can, with his opponent's permission, share a replay on some replay leaderboard of stuff.

I think it would make online multiplayer gaming more fun, more encouraging and strategically deeper to delve into. But I don't know if it's hard to implement or necessary for anybody else. Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:30 PM
iPad 2

That's a good idea, also I played one of the top guys and he beat me in about 5 turns but the thing that bothers me or I'm wondering if he is hacking is he had many more units then me, ami missing somthing? Or is that cheating?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:10 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipiyilu View Post
I'm thinking if it's possible to add online game replay with a remove-fog-of-war toggle. So people can either rewatch an impressive game or learn strategy from their opponents. And maybe, a player even can, with his opponent's permission, share a replay on some replay leaderboard of stuff.

I think it would make online multiplayer gaming more fun, more encouraging and strategically deeper to delve into. But I don't know if it's hard to implement or necessary for anybody else. Just my 2 cents.
Damn it! I was going to suggest that!

On topic: please please please Rubicon!