★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take to the roads in this fast paced, arcade cycling experience from ChainReactionCycles.com and BillyGoat Entertainment.

Keep hydrated as you speed through city centres and rolling hills on a host of challenging circuits.

Beat the competition to unlock new bikes and gear (including equipment from Vitus and Mavic).

Challenge computer controlled competitors or up to 3 friends (via local Wifi) to a road race, or enter a time trial and see how your times stack up against the world on the online leader boards.

Customise your cyclists appearance with a variety of team jerseys and helmets.

Keep playing to improve your cyclists fitness so they can perform to their full potential.

Shaving legs prior to playing is optional.

Featuring music from top Northern Irish bands Moscow Times, Window Seats and Escape Fails.

+ Requires iPhone 3Gs/ iPod Touch 3rd Generation/ iPad or above and iOS 5.0

SillyBilly's comments:

Hey folks, before the biggest cycling race in the world comes to an end this month we'd like to draw your attention to our new game, CRC Pro-Cycling.

Youtube link | Pop Up

We developed the game along with online bike store Chain Reaction Cycles who'll be sponsoring competitions and prises related to the game over the next few months.

You can find out more information about the game here or on the App Store.

It'd be great to hear some of your feedback.
07-18-2012, 04:38 AM
Hi Silly, or is that Billy? I have been playing this for most of the day and I am really enjoying it. Definitely one of the better cycle sims on the app store. My only real gripe is the camera. On a couple of occasions the dynamic camera angle behind the rider is way too close, to the point of not being able to see the track ahead, consequently crashing as a result. A zoomed out camera would be great. Looking forward to the "tour" mode. The bike upgrades are a nice touch, keeps me coming back to race for more in game cash and get better gear. Overall a really nice game. Is there a plan for more stages?

07-18-2012, 04:38 AM
To be fair, the graphics look good, but I would only buy this if you could cycle the wrong way and cause horrific injuries to multiple cyclists
07-18-2012, 04:49 AM

07-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by robiow View Post
To be fair, the graphics look good, but I would only buy this if you could cycle the wrong way and cause horrific injuries to multiple cyclists
Ha, well, by default collisions with other cyclists are turned off, but you can always switch it on in the options and take the AI out. Although it is 4+ so after they ragdoll they tend to dust themselves down without having caused any life threatening damage. If it's any consolation you could always imagine that they've developed hideous internal injuries or are just really badly brused under their lycra shorts.

And thanks for the feedback GPS, glad you're enjoying the game. We're working on an update at the moment that includes three new maps and an option to switch between a near/ far camera.
07-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Jersey Competition

We're also running a competition where folks in local cycling clubs can have their club's jersey featured in the game. You can find out about that competition here.
07-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hmm... looks interesting. Might have to snag this one later on in the week.
08-23-2012, 04:34 AM
Just before this thread is confined to the depths of history...

While working on the latest update we found a few minutes to put together this gameplay trailer that we wanted to share with the ole TouchArcade community:

Youtube link | Pop Up

For those interested the song featured in the trailer is called "Movement" by a Belfast band called Window Seats.

Our next update will add a new bike, track, wifi multiplayer for up to 4 players, revamped menus plus, most excitingly, new online leader boards so people can compete for monthly prizes sponsored by the companies who's logos you'll have seen throughout the game (bikes by Vitus, wheels from Mavic, and other cool stuff from Garmin, High5 etc). This update should be out early September, we'll keep you folks posted!
08-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Looking forward to the update, sounds good.