Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #581  
Old 10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
antony.thai's Avatar
antony.thai antony.thai is online now
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pine Entertainment
Posts: 1,389
Default

Hi Champion64,

We're dealing with Apple to have it out as soon as we can. We submit the release already, just wait for Apple for the approval.

I will be informing you once Pocket Army 3.0 has passed the review process.

I really appreciate that you love Pocket Army that much, we love you too!

Cheers,
Antony
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 PM
champion64 champion64 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A place in, Canada
Posts: 118
Default

Thanks you all i wated to know us that i wouldnt have to stay up all night to get the update immediately.

Thanks so much for the awesome game. I hope to see more updates to keep this game going.

Thanks : Champion64
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 10-23-2012, 12:54 AM
antony.thai's Avatar
antony.thai antony.thai is online now
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pine Entertainment
Posts: 1,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion64 View Post
Thanks you all i wated to know us that i wouldnt have to stay up all night to get the update immediately.

Thanks so much for the awesome game. I hope to see more updates to keep this game going.

Thanks : Champion64
You're welcome! Yes, we don't have any plan to stop improving the game just yet, since there're lots of room for improvements.

Cheers,
Antony
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 10-24-2012, 09:51 PM
champion64 champion64 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A place in, Canada
Posts: 118
Default

Update? Just wonderin. I thought you said the 23rd
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 10-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Andre Andre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion64 View Post
Update? Just wonderin. I thought you said the 23rd
Because of Apple, so we will delay this game someday. I'm sorry about this delay, my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old 10-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Reekok Reekok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 58
Default

Came back from holidays and no update
Why Apple needs so long...???
Now your update is more than 2 weeks by apple to check --> I don't understand it --> how long will it take?? Do U have any ideas? Can't wait to play version 3.0.0
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Andre Andre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reekok View Post
Came back from holidays and no update
Why Apple needs so long...???
Now your update is more than 2 weeks by apple to check --> I don't understand it --> how long will it take?? Do U have any ideas? Can't wait to play version 3.0.0
Now, we only wait reply from Apple, because we have sent some email to them. Once it's reviewed and approved, I will be more than happy to tell you guys first about it.
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM
DMD SS Player DMD SS Player is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 13
Default

Lol I remember getting heads up on the update on Sept. 29th,nearly a month now.I have alot of respect for the Pocket Army team pushing out updates like they have since I started playing the app and don't fault them.As far as Apple goes I have 0 faith in them,after this incident I would never set exact dates for updates considering who you have to go through.
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:03 PM
yhtomitn64 yhtomitn64 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Default Love the game!

Love the game. I think I'm level 52 or so. Can't wait for the 3.0 update. I've been saving my gems and money up. I'm still on the crappy 500 power shield and sword. hahah. I got one more orb before abbadon stuff so didn't want to waste my money. Hopefully apple approves the app soon. You guys are doing a great job. Fun little game. I hope there updates for months to come! I even used the IAP not because I needed it but because I wanted to support the project. Good stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old 10-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Andre Andre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD SS Player View Post
Lol I remember getting heads up on the update on Sept. 29th,nearly a month now.I have alot of respect for the Pocket Army team pushing out updates like they have since I started playing the app and don't fault them.As far as Apple goes I have 0 faith in them,after this incident I would never set exact dates for updates considering who you have to go through.
we have sent emails to Apple. But they didn't reply. If we have information about new update, we will talk to you.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent