Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 10:12 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Cool! I like the ice felix idea but i would say perhaps every 15 seconds theyll shoot a ball of ice doing slight damage but completely stoppingthe targets movements and slowing down the units around it

Thank you Champion64
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion64 View Post
Cool! I like the ice felix idea but i would say perhaps every 15 seconds theyll shoot a ball of ice doing slight damage but completely stoppingthe targets movements and slowing down the units around it

Thank you Champion64
That might make the game a bit too easy, particularly given the necessary strategies when fighting the generals towards the end of the game (the slower your opponents move, the more time you can buy yourself to recharge abilities).
Old 12-18-2012, 04:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hey guys

Any advice on beating campaign 151 general? i have inferno armor and sword with thunder shield. The general has thunder armor,dragon sword and shield. There isn't even a small dot on the general's health bar whenever my hero slashes. It's really frustrating to see that the general has like lower level equipments than me and kill me with ease.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:49 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
That might make the game a bit too easy, particularly given the necessary strategies when fighting the generals towards the end of the game (the slower your opponents move, the more time you can buy yourself to recharge abilities).
Yeah that was exactly my logic in saying every 30 seconds... and not doing any damage. This could be ridiculously over powered if not done carefully. Considering angry felix ups your damage by 15% i was thinking it would be balanced to freeze enemies every 30 seconds. That's what play testing is for though I guess :- )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alligat0rbl00d View Post
Hey guys

Any advice on beating campaign 151 general? i have inferno armor and sword with thunder shield. The general has thunder armor,dragon sword and shield. There isn't even a small dot on the general's health bar whenever my hero slashes. It's really frustrating to see that the general has like lower level equipments than me and kill me with ease.
Honestly the strategy for all enemy generals is the same as the one I posted for Lucifer and then a few pages back for the campaign 170 (or 180? I forget) general. Feel free to check those out for my suggestions. If you have questions on that I'd be happy to elaborate but that's the best advice I can give.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alligat0rbl00d View Post
Hey guys

Because you can pass previous maps easily, so in Lava Map (from campaign 151), we take the campaigns more challenge than in previous campaigns, it means that you must lost more time to pass them. You can use 3 teams (VAN, MAIN, REAR) at the same time, maybe they will help you to pass these campaigns.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 AM
iPad

Also get explosive revenge (or whatever that last ability in the store is called). It is a beast and does a lot of damage. If you can't afford it then start saving up and stop buying those units ;- )
Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflin View Post
Also get explosive revenge (or whatever that last ability in the store is called). It is a beast and does a lot of damage. If you can't afford it then start saving up and stop buying those units ;- )
I got both grand cross and ultimate revenge. Ultimate revenge is the only skill that does a dent on the bosses lmao.oh and thanks for the tips. I saw 'em I tried doing 'em and managed to pull lucifer's health to half. Then I died lol need more practice.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:00 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Maybe there should be a survival mode! Infinite waves of enemies so good xp but every lil while there would be a boss which would be just. General.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:03 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

I know i havent been the most frequent poster but id like to thank you guys, anton and andre for making this amazing game amd everyone else on these forums for helping me outwhenever i wasstuck. I finally got my first lucifer victoryso i was happy. I will admit pocket army is not my most played game nowadays but i still enjoy it and awaiteagerly the next update.

A VERY big thank you: Champion64 100th post on the 100th page
Old 12-19-2012, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion64 View Post
A VERY big thank you: Champion64 100th post on the 100th page
I like this comment. And I sure that all of your posts are used in our thread. It take us know your love to Pocket Army, and it is one of reasons to to help us to improve the game in next versions.