★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower is a cartoon style EDU game. Almost 200 different monsters are here, waiting for you to collect! Feed, breed and train them with your heart and love, form your dream team to challenge the mysterious lost tower!

Now, you can gift monsters to other players. Gather them all together to face the evilest bosses and the toughest levels. Meanwhile, bring your strongest monster team to do PVP with your friends, see who can reach the top of the Lost Tower!

. The most authentic and exciting monster game out there!
. Balanced and well designed battle system!
. Hundreds of monsters to collect!
. Various levels to conquer!
. Newly designed server framework. One wild server world! Lets all hang out together!
. Supports iOS7 and the newest Apple devices!

Features:
. A journey that brings significant challenges: Over a hundred levels lay across eight scenes in three modes. Every single one of them contains our hard-working design, come to test your power!
. A world where all kinds of monsters live: Cute, humble, dashing or even hilarious, nearly 200 endearing monsters for those who love to collect!
. A monster raising system that provides great joy: Train and raise your monsters to build your very own elite team, strengthen them through our unique evolution system. Your monsters will be hotter than ever!
. A fight that creates real excitement: Wisely use those well designed skills and talents to make every battle a unique one!
. A place where the best win: There is and only one server in the whole wide world. Only the most experienced trainer can reach the top of the tower!

You will discover even more exciting features along the way!

Internet connectivity required

hellscaretaker's comments:

Legendary Monster: The Lost Tower

TFJoy Limited
Genres: Games Adventure Role-Playing Entertainment
Free


Quote:
Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower is a cartoon style EDU game. Almost 200 different monsters are here, waiting for you to collect! Feed, breed and train them with your heart and love, form your dream team to challenge the mysterious lost tower!

Now, you can gift monsters to other players. Gather them all together to face the evilest bosses and the toughest levels. Meanwhile, bring your strongest monster team to do PVP with your friends, see who can reach the top of the Lost Tower!

. The most authentic and exciting monster game out there!
. Balanced and well designed battle system!
. Hundreds of monsters to collect!
. Various levels to conquer!
. Newly designed server framework. One wild server world! Lets all hang out together!
. Supports iOS7 and the newest Apple devices!

Features:
. A journey that brings significant challenges: Over a hundred levels lay across eight scenes in three modes. Every single one of them contains our hard-working design, come to test your power!
. A world where all kinds of monsters live: Cute, humble, dashing or even hilarious, nearly 200 endearing monsters for those who love to collect!
. A monster raising system that provides great joy: Train and raise your monsters to build your very own elite team, strengthen them through our unique evolution system. Your monsters will be hotter than ever!
. A fight that creates real excitement: Wisely use those well designed skills and talents to make every battle a unique one!
. A place where the best win: There is and only one server in the whole wide world. Only the most experienced trainer can reach the top of the tower!

You will discover even more exciting features along the way!

※Internet connectivity required












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 87.2MB
03-07-2016, 02:53 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 751

As soon as you start playing you know what has inspired this game. Once again its about collecting the monsters as you make you way up the tower.

Remember you got to catch them all

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

03-08-2016, 12:16 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: localhost
Posts: 247


It was a typical pokemon gameplay copy. Visual and soundtracks are good. The only thing I notice is the crashing of the game. It crashes 3 times when I was recording it.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

03-08-2016, 12:20 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,679
This is a total rip from Haypi monster with a different game name? WTH?
03-08-2016, 08:48 AM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
This is a total rip from Haypi monster with a different game name? WTH?
In the screenshots it says "Haypi Monster"

I'm guessing a new publisher bought the rights to the game and they are "re-releasing it" with a slightly different app name and zero new content.
03-08-2016, 10:49 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
In the screenshots it says "Haypi Monster"

I'm guessing a new publisher bought the rights to the game and they are "re-releasing it" with a slightly different app name and zero new content.
Well, that's only a speculation. For now, it's a total ripoff!
03-08-2016, 11:20 AM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Well, that's only a speculation. For now, it's a total ripoff!
Ripoff until proven otherwise!!
😄
03-08-2016, 12:21 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Ripoff until proven otherwise!!
😄
It's already proven, screenshot and game name doesn't tally
03-10-2016, 06:35 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Hi !
First thing to say is : that's not a rippoff, sorry to disappoint you
Haypi Monsters : Lost Tower would be more like a sequel. They might have some monsters in common but a lot a new ones are present in the new games. New fonctions, new monsters, new items, new events... To summarize, more content. And more player support.
The developers and publisher are both the same, so that would not be very smart of them to do a ripoff of their own game

Everything is done in this game to give the player a better experience. There are now several versions for the different (EN, FR, IT, ES, NL, DE, RU), with player support in every language ^^