★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks everyone! +1 @TheFrost for sharing some first impressions ^^

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
07-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Damn, I hesitated on the iPad version and decided to buy this version. It friggin rocks! Great job and looking to purchase the iPad versions soon (after I recoup from spending too much tonight).

07-19-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Damn, I hesitated on the iPad version and decided to buy this version. It friggin rocks! Great job and looking to purchase the iPad versions soon (after I recoup from spending too much tonight).
Thanks & Good News! Tentacle Wars HD is on sale to celebrate the iPhone release!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
07-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Thanks & Good News! Tentacle Wars HD is on sale to celebrate the iPhone release!
DARN IT spending more money again . Thanks for the heads up, off to purchase now.

EDIT: "Still being modified" (iPad version), can't wait!

Last edited by sugimulm; 07-19-2012 at 02:09 AM.
07-19-2012, 03:04 AM
FDG has become an instant buy for myself. Got Cover Orange free on one of those free-for-a-day drops and it became a favorite of the kids. Realized they publish some pretty quality mobile games, and their dedication with updates rivals studios like Rovio and Mountain Sheep.
07-19-2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dib View Post
FDG has become an instant buy for myself. Got Cover Orange free on one of those free-for-a-day drops and it became a favorite of the kids. Realized they publish some pretty quality mobile games, and their dedication with updates rivals studios like Rovio and Mountain Sheep.
Agreed. While I personally could never stand Cover Orange because of the soundtrack, everything FDG touches is pretty much gold. Blosics, Blueprint, Across Age, Clear Vision and even Cover Orange (hate to admit it ) are all very much App Store classics.
07-19-2012, 05:37 AM
I typically play mobile games on mute anyway. The sheer abundance of level updates is remarkable for Cover Orange alone. They're still updating it after all this time, and never charged more than a $1.

Wasn't sure what to make of Tentacle Wars initially. The tutorial didn't do much, but turns out there is a fair amount of strategy at work and I'm actually enjoying it. Like the rest of the apps, it's novel and may prove to be greater than the sum of its parts. I would say it's worth checking out.
07-19-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dib View Post
Thank you very much @dib @metalcasket . Very happy to read this.

Quote:
I typically play mobile games on mute anyway.
I recommend to turn on the sound in Tentacle Wars, especially the tutorial voice over is fantastic. Atmosphere +100

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
07-20-2012, 10:17 AM
FYI: update with new levels is in progress for both iPhone and iPad versions: something new is happening in the alien body...

Best known as Tentacle Wars, Damn Little Town and Deeply Absurd Chain developer. Blog: lumarama.com Follow me on Twitter
07-20-2012, 12:39 PM
I have a question: does this game has cross online multiplayer between iPad version and iPhone , iPod version?
Thanks

Favourite Casual Game: Angry birds, Cut the Rope, Where's my water, fruit Ninja, Draw Something, Scribblenaut, Osmos, Fieldrunner, Plague Inc

Favourite Premium game: Galaxy on Fire 2, infinity blade, Sky Gambler, Chaos rings