★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Follow the Rabbit on a wild chase in this addictive casual game. Hop, Dodge and Fly through 5 worlds and over 100 levels of imaginative and brain teasing game play. Collect the Coins dropped by the mysterious Rabbit and unlock new challenges. Wind your way past Bats, Cannons and Angry Villagers who block your way and defy the most persistent enemy of all gravity.

Easy to play and hard to put down, Follow the Rabbit is colorful, challenging, and creative. Sure to become a favorite on your iSO device, play again and again to beat your best score and earn greater rewards.

"4.5/5" - GAMEZEBO.COM
"8.5/10" - GAMGERSDAILYNEWS.COM
"A prime example of what a mobile game should be." - JayIsGames.com

·Over 100 engaging and challenging levels (more coming soon).
·5 colorful rooms introducing new obstacles and adventures.
·Unique game mechanics.
·Intuitive and responsive touch screen game play.

Follow the Rabbit is available to download now for iPhone, iPad and iPod!

strivemind's comments:

07-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Anyone try this game yet?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

07-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Hi Slewis7,

My name is Rod, and I'm one of Follow The Rabbit's creator. I can't tell you how great it is because I created it, BUT, i can tell you this:

GameZebo.com gave it 4.5/5 and GDN an 8.5/10.

Enjoy!

R
07-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Oh cool. Your name isn't a row of poo's anymore

Game looks sweet, saw it on released night but I was slightly iffy about the size, since you need double space to install and I only have. 80mbs spare.. But now that I've seen the trailer, I think it'll be worth deleting some games for

Last edited by Tannorexic; 07-19-2012 at 03:36 PM.
07-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks.

Enjoy! If you have any comments or ideas you would like us to make, just let me know.

Rod
07-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Gamaga_Rod:

I went ahead and bought it because of the (gasp) positive app store reviews. I have just played through the first 25 levels so far. I know they are tutorial levels, but it hasn't really grabbed me yet. Hopefully now that I am past that, it will get more interesting. I will post more impressions later.

Thanks for posting here. It is always appreciated when the developers are active.

07-19-2012, 04:56 PM
I have played well into the second set of levels and things are getting interesting now. Some of the puzzles are pretty clever and I like that each level is pretty quick to play. The graphics look nice and sharp on my iPad and controls are good. Too early to assign a score to this but I am enjoying it.

A few suggestions:

- Please support screen rotation.
- Game Center support for leaderboards and perhaps achievements would be nice.

07-19-2012, 05:54 PM
I downloaded this because it seemed unique and good puzzle games seem so few and far between. I am about 30 levels in and I really like it. Definitely offers something different. If anyone is thinking about it and loves puzzle games, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by squarezero; 07-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.
07-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Awesome game. Great blend of micro platforming and puzzles. Desperately needs gamecenter achievements.
07-20-2012, 01:58 AM
This game looks fun, will have to look on youtube tomorrow to find more videos. Slewis7, congrats on not being a poophead anymore.

May well be back tomorrow if I purchase this. Is it retina ipad?