★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A hidden object game from another world!
Hidden Galaxies: The Voyage Home Free comes with 3 amazing levels. Update to the full version and play all 12 levels with hundreds of unique objects to find for hours of fun!

Oh no! While returning home with valuable cargo to be used to power the core of their dying planet, the Eepmons spaceship has been sucked into a wormhole. Now the crew and the cargo are missing! The only one left onboard is first technical officer, Eep. Help him search the galaxies to find his missing crew and precious space junk, so they can return home and save Planet Eepmon from certain destruction. Hidden Galaxies is a challenging hidden object game featuring the stunning art of renowned international artist eepmon. Find all the hidden objects and missing crew and you can save the planet.

Features:
Art by international artist eepmon
3 challenging galaxy levels
High resolution retina graphics
Groundbreaking parallax view
Twitter integration to share with your friends

Game art by eepmon. www.eepmon.com @eepmon

*Note: Hidden Galaxies will not work properly on the iPhone 3G.

=====================================

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!

www.twitter.com/magmic
www.facebook.com/magmic

=====================================

James.Wilcox's comments:

Let me know what you think of the trailer!

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James.Wilcox View Post
Hidden Galaxies: The Voyage Home
By Magmic and eepmon

Hey guys we are releasing a new hidden object game tomorrow. There will be a paid and FREE version and you can get it on your iPhone or iPad!

Let me know what you think of the trailer!

YouTube: video
WOW, the trailer is awesome.
Looking forward to this, seems pretty original for being a hidden object game.

07-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Looks nice - will try it!

My gaming & gadget blog: http://hatenintendo.wordpress.com
07-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Just tried briefly on my iPhone...looks great!!!
I'll try later on iPad and probably buy it.

Seems very well done, and if I'm not wrong, there is like a sort of mini cartoon/story to follow.
07-20-2012, 07:23 AM
Watched the trailer brought the game. Great stuff.

It really is a nice looking hidden object game with great music.

There is one thing I cannot understand though, why would you force the player to listen to that annoying and long squeeeeking sound from the blue fella all the time? And not even add a mute function to him. It really ruins an otherwise awesome game. Playing without any sound feels so sad.

Add a mute function and it would be awesome. As it is now it is a good little game. :-)
07-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Pseven7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
Watched the trailer brought the game. Great stuff.

It really is a nice looking hidden object game with great music.

There is one thing I cannot understand though, why would you force the player to listen to that annoying and long squeeeeking sound from the blue fella all the time? And not even add a mute function to him. It really ruins an otherwise awesome game. Playing without any sound feels so sad.

Add a mute function and it would be awesome. As it is now it is a good little game. :-)
That definitely sounds like a reasonable improvement for an update.

Mobile Game Designer, Producer and Product Manager
Ottawa, Canada
Follow me on Twitter (@Pseven7)
07-20-2012, 12:45 PM
I tried the free one and liked it enough to buy the full one. It's a bit short... Just completed it all in about 1.5 hours.

Very nice quirky artwork. Very 'Sergeant Peppers' in the first galaxy, then just as you have had enough seeing that it changes completely to an equally cool but different style in galaxy 3 and 4.

Shame it's the same layout of objects each time you play. I can see why you need non-randomised positions but I think it would be worth having a few arrangements that are randomly picked at the start of each level, or modes💩(easy, medium, hard at least).

Not sure how colour blind users would get on because some of the colour variations you need to see within the same object shape are very subtle.

Also seems a bit easy to get 3 stars. I took over 5 minutes and had 20 'misses' on level 2/1 but still got 3 stars

I was expecting it to get harder though. Only the last level is particularly hard to find things... I think you could hide things better with the parallax💩(for a harder mode maybe).

Overall very enjoyable... Nice game!

My gaming & gadget blog: http://hatenintendo.wordpress.com
07-20-2012, 01:11 PM
I tried the Lite version and the artwork is very stylish and interesting. I love the way the implementation of layers in the hidden object scenes. However, the super annoying cackling of the blue tentacled creature was enough to make me quit the game and delete it.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone we will be sure to look into adding all the suggestions to the next update!
10-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Game Impressions