★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SuperHop (bug404.com games)

07-20-2012, 03:38 AM
Game Impressions

Hop hop hop! Get the ball to the basket! Easy and very addictive true physics enabled game has become very popular, and is awaiting for you to try your skills too. It has already earned 5/5 star reviews!

Note: iPad users should download SuperHop HD instead.

Scenario is simple - goal is to guide the ball to it's basket. You must avoid all the obstacles, and down the road collect as many stars as possible. Each star extends the time - giving you higher score. Try to complete the levels to play new ones and unlock new worlds. More worlds = more fun!

Features include:
- 5 worlds
- various obstacles, spikes, sponges, trampoline's, boxes, mushrooms etc
- collect punching gloves and stars
- destroy boxes
- stunning graphics
- tilt controls
- incredible physics

Here's a free hint for you: Save your punching gloves for rainy days!

How to play:
Tile left or tight to make the ball move in that direction. Tap the punching glove to make your ball hop!

Happy Hopping!!

I would like for some comments. I'm interesting for playgame and graphics...

Thanks and get some cheers from Croatia Team!

Last edited by slynet; 07-20-2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Picture
07-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Redeem

Hi guys,

I forget to put redeem:

XPALMH369FFP
7KRA64HT3RRM

07-20-2012, 06:43 AM
And new one: 96W6HFNXYHTK
07-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Ipad version in HD: HFWPXEYR9KMF
07-20-2012, 03:41 PM

07-20-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm really diggin this one. It's a nice cross between a platfromer and a ball roller, well, more platformer with ball rolling mechanics. Super polished with perfect graphics.
The obstacles are certainly innovative and only get more and more fun albeit challenging as you progress.

Best thing, controls options for both tilt and joypad with the joystick buttons located perfectly as I'm playing on the iPad. I love the overall fun-loving mood of the game, and it really adds to the 'just one more level' feel. The screenshots don't do the graphics justice as they are superb. The sound effects are funny as well. I can't find any faults so to say, it's just a unique spin with ever increasing and perfectly progressively difficulty levels. I also love that each level gives you a preview to start so you can plan you're route. One thing you have to figure out is which things to avoid, but really, they're pretty obvious.

Glad I stumbled upon this one! Good puzzler / platformer with all around charm.
Recommended as it gets challenging.

Last edited by cabdog; 07-20-2012 at 07:55 PM.
07-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Nice! Many thanks for those words...

We will give you redeem for other games )