★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stickman Games : Summer Edition (by Djinnworks)

07-20-2012, 05:05 AM
Stickman Games : Summer Edition (by Djinnworks)

We are very happy to announce that : "Stickman Games : Summer Edition" was just approved and is ready to download.

From the app store description:

Compete for the best scores and times in this ultimate summer sports game designed specially for the touch screen with groundbreaking innovative and intuitive swipe controls. Make new world records in various disciplines like hurdle, long jump, archery or challenge and beat your friends in additional disciplines like meters, freestyle and javelin. Join players worldwide, challenge them and be the best!

FEATURES:

12 amazing olympic disciplines including Meters, Hurdles, Javelin, Long jump, Freestyle and Archery
Innovative natural feeling swipe gestures control

Full challenge system with more than 100 different challenges to pass
Kiip enabled, Get real world rewards when playing (e.g. discounts)
Prize Money for each discipline

Customization shop to customize your player and other stuff with earned coins

Fluid and smooth motion animation

Amazing Retina Graphics

Online and Offline leaderboard

Game Center and Openfeint enabled

Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends

and many more...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow Djinnworks on Facebook for news
or
visit our website : http://www.djinnworks.at

More information and screenshots about Stickman Games : Summer Edition available on our website.

A few promo codes for you:
K397XYHJ497F
NMX9XAYFRK3P
NPJTN6TFMFH3
AHWM3EY7YWW9
PY74M7WR3M3K
KA6N3W33A3ML
49N3PEN6FJN4
HK3AAREE963L
E4WM6XYEFA9A
7Y4AH9PAXW36

We would love to read your comments and thoughts. Thank you guys!
07-20-2012, 05:09 AM
7Y4AH9PAXW36 thank you

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-20-2012, 05:32 AM
I bought this last night and IMO the controls are terrible. The amount of swiping you have to do for the running and swimming events is actually painful.
You have to swipe fast on either side of the screen and this could be for up to 10 minutes for the 5000 meters.
I'm not sure how bit there must be a better way to do the controls as this game actually makes me wish for virtual buttons (which doesn't normally happen lol)

Well I'd like to see what other people think of the controls to see if it's just me?
07-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Well I'd like to see what other people think of the controls to see if it's just me?
Got a promo code, played a few rounds and.. No it's not just you. just started the 800m and the controls are terrible on this long distance, it's not fun it's frustrating. I played also 100m, javelin throw, long jump for now and this works good because you don't have to swipe minutes, just a few seconds. I wonder if anyone tested this game on the longer distances?! can't imagine that someone is enjoying to swipe the screen permanently for 5 minutes.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-20-2012, 10:55 AM
PY74M7WR3M3K taken...

thanks!