★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "'Canyon Rush' Is A New Runner With A Cool Hook" - TouchArcade.com

"Another endless runner to get potentially addicted to." - AppAdvice.com

"It's one of the few that pushes the popular sub-genre forward." - Modojo.com

"An iPhone runner that seems like all the rest until you get your hands on it." - GameTrailers.com

How far across the desert can you go? Conquer hazardous chasms and collect the most coins while speeding across the desert in Canyon Rush, the rowdy runner that tests your reflexes!

Timing is everything! Using an innovative swiping control system, hop side to side or jump ahead to choose the safestor most rewardingway forward. But beware of the local wildlife! Poisonous snakes and deadly scorpions guard the course, so dodge these dangerous critters on your journey to the top of the leaderboards.

Need a little help along the way? Take a quick trip to the Canyon Store and fill your backpack with supplies to help you break your record and beat your friends.

Can you defeat the deserts dangers in a fastpaced rush to the top?

Features:
Innovative swipe-to-dodge mechanic
Cartoony graphics made for the retina display
Crystal clear high-definition music
Game Center Leaderboardsee who can run the furthest
07-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Not much in the way of powerups, and two of three seem to be one-time consumables. When you maybe make 100+ coins a run, consumables costing thousands of coins are not very realistic. Saw one interesting powerup cost 3000 coins. Figured I could play 30 or so games to get it to see if it was a permanent powerup or a consumable - and noticed that the amount of coins I got ingame was not reflected in my total amount I had adding up. May get 100+ ingame and my total of coins went up by twelve! This happened over and over. At that rate I will never get to 3000 coins. Deleted as impossible and not worth the time spent on it.
07-21-2012, 03:23 AM
Mr. grizzley, we're looking into your claims that you're not being rewarded all the coins you collect. We've never seen that before and can't reproduce it. We tuned it so that all the rewards should be available with a decent amount of play.

We sent you a PM about helping us track it down. Hope you can help!
07-21-2012, 02:33 PM
I pm'ed back. Let me know how I can help. If my problem with the game is only a bug, then I'd certainly want you to be able to track it down.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Well, it does look like the coin problem is a big that they will be fixing. Looking forward to the fix.

It is actually not too bad of a game (coins aside), as I find I can get way further now that I've played it a few more times. Probably the first running game I've seen with triple paths to switch between.
07-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Thanks! We're pretty proud of our triple path system too and think it's quite unique.

As Mr. grizzly says, we are working on a minor bug or two that slipped in last minute before release and we'll have an update shortly.