★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dong shuai
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Recently very popular hand-painted style physics game start another storm, combined with the fingers of physics, the characteristics of casual puzzle. By clever placement of the ball, the player with the game props to collect all the stars, you can smooth clearance. The star of this crayon physics realistic effects and hand-painted style fresh and clean, and allow players to let them go. With the complexity of the game increase, the more difficult, players need to use the possibilities of physics to complete the task to design new barriers, brilliant screen, a chain reaction, to see The crayons Star is how to make your fingers move a not stop it! Ghohst casual games will get better, hope you will support!

GhohstGame's comments:
CrayonStar-SD

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crayonstar-sd/id542650484?ls=1&mt=8

price:free

Recently very popular hand-painted style physics game start another storm, combined with the fingers of physics, the characteristics of casual puzzle. By clever placement of the ball, the player with the game props to collect all the stars, you can smooth clearance. The star of this crayon physics realistic effects and hand-painted style fresh and clean, and allow players to let them go. With the complexity of the game increase, the more difficult, players need to use the possibilities of physics to complete the task to design new barriers, brilliant screen, a chain reaction, to see The crayons Star is how to make your fingers move a not stop it! Ghohst casual games will get better, hope you will support!

game photos:

07-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhohstGame View Post
CrayonStar-SD

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crayonstar-sd/id542650484?ls=1&mt=8

price:free

Recently very popular hand-painted style physics game start another storm, combined with the fingers of physics, the characteristics of casual puzzle. By clever placement of the ball, the player with the game props to collect all the stars, you can smooth clearance. The star of this crayon physics realistic effects and hand-painted style fresh and clean, and allow players to let them go. With the complexity of the game increase, the more difficult, players need to use the possibilities of physics to complete the task to design new barriers, brilliant screen, a chain reaction, to see The crayons Star is how to make your fingers move a not stop it! Ghohst casual games will get better, hope you will support!

game photos:

hoho!
07-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Playing it. It's pretty cool so far. The instructions aren't translated to English well, but a got the hang of it in about 3 minutes. I think.

So far, whatever ball at the top has the square around it is the active ball. If you tap the screen the ball will appear at that spot and gravity will take over. If there are more than one ball, the next one will be selected automatically, so you can pretty much tap tap one after another where you want the balls to go.

You have to hit the each star with the appropriate colored ball. That's as far as I've gotten so far.

Very simple game and menus. I'll keep playing. Thanks for the freebie!

Update: I like it. Clever little game. There is timing involved too.

Last edited by schplurg; 07-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.
07-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Made it to the last level but it's unplayable on my iPhone 4. Actually the second to the last level was almost impossible as well.

There are too many moving pieces and the game ends up moving at one frame every 3 seconds.

Also, on some levels, sometimes when the level loads the pieces of the puzzle will collapse even though I hadn't done anything. When the level starts the pieces move a little as they settle in place - but sometimes the just fall down.

Other than that it was a neat game. The restart button could be a bit more responsive since it is used a lot.