★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Gravulous 1.0.6 is Up! Fiery Velocity!

05-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Gravulous 1.0.6 is Up! Fiery Velocity!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307418030&mt=8

Hey guys,

Gravulous 1.0.6 is up. It fixes the lag issue after playing it for a few minutes. I believe this should fix the crashes too. I've also added some velocity controls since that's what everyone has been asking for. Just hold the screen and a pulsing flame will appear under your finger. The bigger the fire, the more velocity. I didn't want to give TOO much control of the velocity since that would make the game too easy. The game would never end.

For the next update, I'm hoping to add in the feature where you can listen to your own music. I think listening to the sad Gravulous music is part of the experience but I'll leave that up to you guys.
I also implemented a new feature where new blackholes would appear after certain score thresholds. But I turned it off for now since it might make this casual game too difficult.

Keep sending in your suggestions. I do appreciate them and I read through them all.

Thanks!

P.S. I saw Terminator Salvation this weekend. Great movie. I still get frustrated that FOX canceled Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles. They must be out of their minds.
05-31-2009, 08:01 PM
awesome. gona update it now and play around with it. ill post my thoughts if i have any later.
05-31-2009, 08:03 PM
I love this game. Thanks for the update.

PS: Never get rid of the sad music! That was one of the things that attracted me to it in the first place.