★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sling it! Beta testers needed!

07-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Sling it! Beta testers needed!

Hey guys,
Thats right! I'm looking for a few Beta testers to test my new and up-coming iPhone game. I don't really have a description for this game yet (pure laziness at its finest), but its a really simple slingshot type game. Try it out, I promise you won't regret it. And one last thing, if you can send me back some feedback, whether its a bug, glitch, or maybe just a simple "Dude, You're awesome." will work wonders for my self-esteem haha.

Thanks!
--Chris
***********Features***************
Over 30 Challenging Levels!
17 Unlockable Game Center Achievements!
Game Center Leaderboard!
Endless Amounts of Fun and Joy!
I don't have a trailer quite yet, that's next on the list. But here are some screenshots to get you SUPER EXCITED!!!

Thanks everyone! We have finished recruiting beta testers!

Last edited by Big Z Labs; 07-25-2012 at 02:29 PM.
07-21-2012, 07:33 PM
About to apply. Some screenshots would help though.

Edit: Can you please add screenshots before I apply to beta test?

Edit 2: Visited the link, is that it? Just wait now?

Last edited by iSky; 07-21-2012 at 07:39 PM.

07-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Yup, thats it. I have to add you to the Provisioning profile and you should get an email shortly. I attached some screenshots earlier, can you not see them? Thanks!

Edit: iSky, Sorry for the inconvenience, but would you be able to sign up again? I edited the link above or just use this one. I used the wrong link. Oops haha. Thanks.

-Chris

Last edited by Big Z Labs; 07-25-2012 at 02:28 PM.
07-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z Labs View Post
Yup, thats it. I have to add you to the Provisioning profile and you should get an email shortly. I attached some screenshots earlier, can you not see them? Thanks!

Edit: iSky, Sorry for the inconvenience, but would you be able to sign up again? I edited the link above or just use this one http://tflig.ht/Qm1iSA. I used the wrong link. Oops haha. Thanks.

-Chris
what do you mean wrong link, it's the same :P. I will and no I cannot see the screenshots. I'm using the TA app and in every other thread I can see screenshots.

Last edited by iSky; 07-21-2012 at 08:34 PM.
07-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Fixed the screenshot problem. Let me know if you have anymore problems.
07-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z Labs View Post
Fixed the screenshot problem. Let me know if you have anymore problems.
Now I can see the screenshots. Just waiting for the beta now .
07-21-2012, 09:42 PM
I sent you an email via testflight because it says my iPod is not authorized yet . Is this like a cache bug or something?
07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSky View Post
I sent you an email via testflight because it says my iPod is not authorized yet . Is this like a cache bug or something?
Is this your first time using Testflight? Do you have an account. On your mobile device, go to
www.testflight.com, or search for Testflight.

You need to register your device to your account. Create an account on your device and a box will come up for you to install a profile. This is your Testflight one. Install that and you should be registered. Now try the sign up again for the beta.
07-21-2012, 11:05 PM
I already have the certificate installed and even reinstalled it. Gonna try to apply again, but I got the email saying I could install the beta.
07-22-2012, 01:31 AM
iSky, I have successfully applied for the beta test and downloaded the app to an unauthorized iPhone. So it should work for you now, but if you're still having problems, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at czielinski at bigzlabs.com