Inotia 5 | com2us inc.

07-22-2012, 03:49 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 72
Inotia 5 | com2us inc.

The Chronicles Of
INOTIA V


Inotia V will be coming sometime in 2013. what are some ideas to make the series better .
what we do know: it will have new chracters and a new story as in every iteration .
it will be bigger and more content, but will it do anything new? INOTIA IV wasnt so great .
COM2US should really step up the graphics if they want to compete with ZENONOIA,

Last edited by KPOPLOVER; 07-22-2012 at 08:06 PM.
07-22-2012, 07:53 PM
#2
1. make your mercenaries more intelligent, instead of using big skills with big cooldowns on trash, or at the end of a mobs health.

2. people will unanimously agree that inotia 2 had the best art style, go back to that.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak

07-22-2012, 08:09 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
1. make your mercenaries more intelligent, instead of using big skills with big cooldowns on trash, or at the end of a mobs health.

2. people will unanimously agree that inotia 2 had the best art style, go back to that.
not exactly, inotia 2 graphics were bigger, but the graphics were plain same scenery nothing new . inotia 3 and 4 smaller graphics but more details and colors .
07-22-2012, 08:11 PM
#4
I'm talking mainly about the characters. Intoia 2 had a unique character design, 3+4 looked like every single other KRPG out there. It was nice to see them looking even remotely adult, instead of all looking like chibi characters.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
07-22-2012, 08:23 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
I'm talking mainly about the characters. Intoia 2 had a unique character design, 3+4 looked like every single other KRPG out there. It was nice to see them looking even remotely adult, instead of all looking like chibi characters.
ohh... haha i agree with that . i just want to see some HD (:
07-22-2012, 08:52 PM
#6
- +1,000,000,000,000 to going back to Inotia 2 graphics (PLEASE)!!!

- Making the Paladin class and Preist class seperate. Bad decision (imo) in Inotia 4 trying to combine the two classes. They were near perfect in Inotia 2 and just right in Inotia 3. As a Paladin player...it really had to force myself into liking 4 especially after how much I loved Inotia 3.

- Pets: Small pets that can buff and/or attack (even one main one that grows with the main character would be welcoming that has stats/skills of its own that we customize as we/it progresses in game).

- Mounts: To get around the continent faster (different mount types= faster speeds) and/or can navigate on different elements (sea, land, air, magma, ice, etc...). Skills also welcome, but not nessacary...

- Make male and female options for main characters.

- Be able to name main character.

- Gems that can socket into weapons/armors that can strengthen certain class skills (wider radius to auras/offensive & defensive skills, minus to cooldown times, longer durations to active skills, more damage, buff increases, etc...) for both passive and active skills.


Those all would be welcoming but to be honest, if Inotia 5 could have the graphics of Inotia 2, the gameplay of Inotia 3, and tweaks Inotia 4 recieved, and expanded skillsets for all classes (a couple new classes wouldn't be nice too like a monk that utilizes fist weapons and hunter that uses whips), you'd have a solid game. I've always enjoyed the storylines, so I'm sure that would come with the territory.

Game Center: Diligence
07-22-2012, 09:01 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
- +1,000,000,000,000 to going back to Inotia 2 graphics (PLEASE)!!!

- Making the Paladin class and Preist class seperate. Bad decision (imo) in Inotia 4 trying to combine the two classes. They were near perfect in Inotia 2 and just right in Inotia 3. As a Paladin player...it really had to force myself into liking 4 especially after how much I loved Inotia 3.

- Pets: Small pets that can buff and/or attack (even one main one that grows with the main character would be welcoming that has stats/skills of its own that we customize as we/it progresses in game).

- Mounts: To get around the continent faster (different mount types= faster speeds) and/or can navigate on different elements (sea, land, air, magma, ice, etc...). Skills also welcome, but not nessacary...

- Make male and female options for main characters.

- Be able to name main character.

- Gems that can socket into weapons/armors that can strengthen certain class skills (wider radius to auras/offensive & defensive skills, minus to cooldown times, longer durations to active skills, more damage, buff increases, etc...) for both passive and active skills.


Those all would be welcoming but to be honest, if Inotia 5 could have the graphics of Inotia 2, the gameplay of Inotia 3, and tweaks Inotia 4 recieved, and expanded skillsets for all classes (a couple new classes wouldn't be nice too like a monk that utilizes fist weapons and hunter that uses whips), you'd have a solid game. I've always enjoyed the storylines, so I'm sure that would come with the territory.




as much as i would like that as well, this isnt one of those TALES OF RPG SERIES for consoles, but it is always nice to hope (:
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM
#8
Wow storylines.

I think that inotia 4 was actually quite bad in the terms of the storyline. It turned out quite well in the beginning but then started to get messed up and exploded in the end. At least in inotia 3 you could feel some relief in finishing the game but in inotia 4 there was none. Would have been good if you actually came.up with a good story line. One that starts and ends brilliantly.
09-26-2012, 12:50 PM
#9
Just my take on it, I hope they make it more for the casual gamer and leave a lot endgame content for the hardcores.

Inotia 4 had some of this, but not too much and not to mention the world is very linear.

This just my opinion though. There are some stuffs I liked about the game too
10-30-2012, 08:55 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,322
Just saw this again I probably think it will be a new character like every inotia, graphic wise it probably WONT look like inotia 2