★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lumi for iPhone $0.99 --> Free

07-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Lumi for iPhone $0.99 --> Free

07-23-2012, 01:51 AM
Grabbed this in a heartbeat as soon as it popped up.

07-23-2012, 03:47 AM
nice "game": one world which is available to play (and is very good to be honest), but then two more "coming soon". so, this is basically, only third of the final game? and the game was released.. 8 months ago! what's going on?

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
07-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Is there an hd version for the ipad?
07-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Is there an hd version for the ipad?
Yeah but it's not on sale. $2 for the HD version.
07-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Features 10 levels, achievements, and Game Center
Constantly expanding universe regular updates feature new boss battles, gameplay modes, themes and worlds to explore

COMING SOON!!!!

New Game Modes!
Challenge Mode! - Lumi must traverse through the levels on only one life, bosses are increased in difficulty and the slingshot mechanics are disabled to really test Lumi's fans!

Blue Firefly Race! - Lumi is challenged by a friend in an epic race around the environments of the game!

Double Rainbow Mode! - Players have to collect coloured fireflies and find the coloured light trees! Experiencing a whole new type of game in the original levels!

Find the Firefly! - Amongst the levels there will be hidden fireflies without their lights on, Lumi has to use his light to find them!

Brand New Levels
Continue Lumis adventure exploring a whole new world!
wait, so there are only 10 levels?

the additional modes that are supposedly coming do sound good. but right now it looks like a demo that's been abandoned.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
07-23-2012, 06:25 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah, I bought both the iPhone and iPad version back when they were released. I've tried contacting the developers, with no response. I doubt this is ever going to get finished. But what is there is really good...
07-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Grab it asap. Amazing platformer, but damn where's the update? I've been waiting for months
07-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Sadly (and believe me, I'm getting tired of saying this), this looks to be another promising game that hasn't been updated because no one was willing to pay a dollar for it...

Hopefully (another thing I'm getting tired of saying) the switch to free will gain the game some much-deserved exposure and the devs can then make enough money to continue supporting updates...

Bear in mind, all of this is purely speculation on my part, but "if it walks like a duck, or a great title no one would pay for..."

Anyone still in the dark as to why so many great games eventually go FTP + IAP? *Sigh*

DBC

I could never give up.
07-23-2012, 02:41 PM
We have some hope! It's Apple's Free Game Of The Week which means it'll get lots of exposure and the update seems like huge so it may take them a while to finish the update.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3