Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-26-2012, 12:42 PM

Hmm... I thought the pop-up tip has deeper meaning that this. That is an obvious strategy, but I thought the developer meant differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosive View Post
I think by split it's talking about the start and exit point in the center, so you would have towers separating them so they go bottom left and through the fire although it's better this way because they get destroyed by pyro/spark.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:58 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Default hey explosive

hey explosive i beat the game (casual) and im trying to go on heroic, thx for the guides they rlly help i was wondering if u could giv a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer plz? i cant do tht 1 its a pain some always get by and i am never close to enough can u plz do a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer? if u can thx
Old 07-26-2012, 02:10 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I only have the puzzles and Turbo dryer left to do but I haven't found a way to do turbo dryer yet and I don't think anyone else has either.

One important part though is to use a freeze followed by a mine when those 2 strong tanks come otherwise they eat up a lot of time.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:10 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Requesting heroic home On deranged guide with a picture of the very beginning. Can't set it up do I don't lose lives early on..
Old 07-26-2012, 02:28 PM

Just keep placing gatlings and upgrading as you go till you get to this point, then as you reach $21 sell the 2nd gatling and put a spark there then the rest is really easy.

Last edited by explosive; 07-26-2012 at 02:54 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 07:52 PM

Default puzzles?

Fun game, but I'm stumped. I've 3-starred everything in the grasslands and 2-starred everything else and will keep on plowing through, but the puzzles have got me. I cannot get 2 stars on Carnie Guarding or Hocus Pocus? Anyone have any suggestions on these?

On a different note, I just got the power tower and that thing is fantastic used in combination with the spark towers. I have blocks set up that utilize the power tower hitting spark and tesla towers, and then ice towers on the other side to slow the fieldrunners down and this has worked great as well. It works good with the Pyro towers too, but it's hard to get that much $$$ saved up.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:43 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Ok well I can wait thx for all the effort u put into it to help
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I am actually having some trouble on twisted turnpike casual. I have only unlocked up to the oil tower, and every time I try it I get overrun somewhere around wave 20-30. Anyone got any advice?
Old 07-26-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbills View Post
I am actually having some trouble on twisted turnpike casual. I have only unlocked up to the oil tower, and every time I try it I get overrun somewhere around wave 20-30. Anyone got any advice?
Here you go, after screen 1 save up for flamethrower and replace 1 of center gatling's and focus on upgrading and getting the others. After that put the 2 lasers down and finish by placing hive towers around.

Last edited by explosive; 07-28-2012 at 06:17 AM..
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinpizazz View Post
hey explosive i beat the game (casual) and im trying to go on heroic, thx for the guides they rlly help i was wondering if u could giv a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer plz? i cant do tht 1 its a pain some always get by and i am never close to enough can u plz do a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer? if u can thx
I got Turbo Dryer on my first run, no pausing and mostly on fast forward.
I only managed to go to 219 before the timer ran out.

Only turrets and upgrade them as soon as I could.
Fast forward is the key.
This is on casual of course

Last edited by TheloniousMac; 07-27-2012 at 04:26 AM..