★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't need to buy cash :D

Just keep farming! that's really good thing to do!
The spider lair is a cool place to get the move on!
08-25-2012, 10:15 PM
These are what I got from Spider Lair!

Many orange items came early from here!

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-26-2012, 12:33 AM
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.
08-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestid View Post
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.
I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.
08-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Is there any way to contact Glu about iphone 4 multiplayer bug? Really want to play with the others on my phone rather than my ipad..

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
08-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.
Yeah. I like this site but the constant "if I have to ever pay for this free game I'm enjoying I'm instadeleting" pisses me off a bit.

I like the 'paywall' model. Try, enjoy, buy. Nothing wrong with that.
08-26-2012, 05:47 AM
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...
08-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...
Nice... Im only Lv35 and the guys at Hellfire are handing my ass back to me. All my equips are +HP and +Def, none of them +Fire Res. Shouldve saved those things i sold. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
08-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)
Try the next mission to the one you currently are farming at. You might get better loot there, and XP is better too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword