App description: Optimized for the iPhone 5!

The battle for Northern Udar rages on! It's been 100 years since the First Demon War tore the land apart. Thanks to the Eternity Warriors the demon threat was held at bay. However the demons have been consolidating their power in a series of Demon Towers built in locations throughout Northern Udar.

You've been tasked with cleansing these Demon Towers and defeating an even deadlier demon army than before

THE ULTIMATE DUNGEON CRAWLING ACTION GAME HITS YOUR iPhone & iPad!

REAL TIME PVP AND CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle against or alongside fellow warriors in ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODES!

STUNNING HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
Experience EPIC MELEE gameplay!

FLUID REAL TIME COMBAT
Face off against dozens of NEW demon enemies!

ONLINE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle with a fellow warrior in the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE!

USE YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS
Slice your way through MULTIPLE UNIQUE DUNGEONS!

COLLECT ARMOR, WEAPONS AND LOOT!
Upgrade your gear to become the ultimate Eternity Warrior in Udar!
PLEASE NOTE:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- For information about how Glu collects and uses your data, please read our privacy policy at: www.Glu.com/privacy
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
08-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't need to buy cash :D

Just keep farming! that's really good thing to do!
The spider lair is a cool place to get the move on!
08-25-2012, 10:15 PM
These are what I got from Spider Lair!

Many orange items came early from here!

Youtube link | Pop Up

08-26-2012, 12:33 AM
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.
08-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestid View Post
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.
I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.
08-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Is there any way to contact Glu about iphone 4 multiplayer bug? Really want to play with the others on my phone rather than my ipad..

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
08-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.
Yeah. I like this site but the constant "if I have to ever pay for this free game I'm enjoying I'm instadeleting" pisses me off a bit.

I like the 'paywall' model. Try, enjoy, buy. Nothing wrong with that.
08-26-2012, 05:47 AM
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...
08-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...
Nice... Im only Lv35 and the guys at Hellfire are handing my ass back to me. All my equips are +HP and +Def, none of them +Fire Res. Shouldve saved those things i sold. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
08-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)
Try the next mission to the one you currently are farming at. You might get better loot there, and XP is better too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword