Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-08-2012, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolokoy32 View Post
maxed level 51... but can't finish stage 1 hell fire... any tips?
You have to make sure to block every fireball and fire arrow, because those things can wreck you. And they're really hard to block if they're coming from the bottom of the screen, so you need to position yourself where they are shooting down or at the sides to give yourself a better chance.

If you're level 51, you can also afford to let a few of the scrubbier enemies beat on you to build up dash to use against the bosses. The ice arrow guys barely hurt, and the goat ice wizards can hurt you with their ice shots, but if you walk near them and have them do that attack where they form a small explosion around themselves it's worth the small health penalty for the dash.

I still can't get past level 5 of this. And I only got past level four with the help of a better player in multiplayer. The loot climb just stopped, basically, so I can't get better armor or weapons. I've tried to upgrade my weapon three or four times at 30 percent chance and it's failed every time, and upgrading it with gems would cost like $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post

On another note..played one multiplayer game with a lev 51 that used the charge skill. It actually stuns the boss for a few seconds. It seems like a useful skill if you know how to use it. Its probably still hard against mobs (especially the ones that shoot)..but 1 on 1 should be good.
I saw someone do that, too. Seemed very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDG00 View Post
The game crashed at the 3rd stage of the first arena
Playing it on iPod touch 4th gen.. Happen to anyone??
It crashes a lot on my iPad three. Mostly at the results screen at the end of a game, especially a multiplayer game, and especially if I touch anywhere on the screen but the buttons at the bottom for inventory and such. It also crashes in the inventory screen a lot.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:23 AM

Default crash

for me it's the result screen. How do you get through it?? I've made sure that the multitask bar is empty, xcept EW2. Yet it still crashes D:
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
Glu is on a roll, suddenly.

Never played the first game but this looks interesting. Perhaps much better than Dungeon Hunter 3?
Yeah. On a roll since they pulled Beat It!, Glyder, Glyder 2, Dungeoun Solitaire (bought the dev and yanked it), purchased the Deer Hunter franchise and turned it Freemium (not that I'm a big fan of the Deer Hunter series...), yanked a bunch of their pre-Freemium games, etc.

Every download they get places them higher in the rankings, making it more likely they will increase their market share through ad revenue and IAP purchases.

If you think Zynga is bad, well, at least you know they make crappy Facebook games and leave the rest of us alone.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Anyone havin rendering issues? It's not showing me the whole level just te tile
Old 09-08-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDG00 View Post
for me it's the result screen. How do you get through it?? I've made sure that the multitask bar is empty, xcept EW2. Yet it still crashes D:
It's sort of a crapshoot, but I find it helps if I'm careful to wait a second and then only touch the inventory button. I don't know why, but when I get in a hurry and touch somewhere else on the screen, it crashes. And what really sucks is that if it crashes on the results screen I lose the loot.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 AM

The game isn't fully loading for me. Like in level two the spiral tower. I begin but I see thought staircase, until I go towards the staircase but then everything behind me dissappers like I see the background instead of te tile can someone help me?!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I just lost my game. I didn't have an Icloud back-up . I'm quite paranoid of Icloud messing up my save game or roll-backing to an old save game. I got a very nice weapon 2 days ago from grinding and I'm not sure if I'm ready to grind again.

With regards to the game, I really love it. I'm not a fan of the gameplay/gaming genre but I liked Eternity Warriors 2. Game was sooo smooth and the controls respond so well. I'll definitely play again (from scratch) if they add interesting content in future updates.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:51 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Proble

Guys,

I just got too greedy with the change date glitch on a IOS 6 Beta, and now my Ipad is asking for activation and IOS version has expired, any ideas on how to change the date back?
Warning to those using IOS 6 .

Thanks.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Guys,

I just got too greedy with the change date glitch on a IOS 6 Beta, and now my Ipad is asking for activation and IOS version has expired, any ideas on how to change the date back?
Warning to those using IOS 6 .

Thanks.
have you tried hard resetting? until when have you reached? lol

to add, what version of beta have you downloaded? i think there is beta 3?

maybe you can sync your ipad to Itunes? Itunes should have the prior version of IOS 6 Beta you have...

Last edited by kolokoy32; 09-09-2012 at 08:21 AM..
Old 09-09-2012, 12:03 PM

I love it! But it keeps on crashing! Update please! And add PVP!